collapse

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself.  (Read 70753 times)

Offline Dr. Fortune

• Last Login:December 03, 2008, 08:50:18 PM
  • Music for the soul.
    • Email
Re: Introduce Yourself.
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »
*wave* Hello. So, like, name's Dr. Fortune. Mr. Fortune, or just plain Fortune is fine too. I'm not exactly new, in fact, I'm quite old. I was a member to Infinity way back when, maybe some of ya'll remember little old me. I was that guy who contributed absolutely nothing except ugly, and lousy photoshop pieces and ended up in one the highest positions of Infinity for a time. Good times. Then silly stuff happened and infinity basically restarted, and I just kinda didn't come back.

But anyhoo, as far as skills go for Mugen related stuff, I dunno how much help I'll be there. I am a pretty lousy sprite artist, and I can program like a cow can fly. So I wouldn't expect any super special awesome releases from me ever, but I'm a pretty entertaining fellow (Or so I'm told), so I can at least keep ya'll entertained.

Welp, that's it. Glad to be back, and I totally can't wait until I unknowingly break like 5 rules with this one post and get permabanned for it. It's gonna be awesome. :)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2008, 06:28:08 AM »
*wave* Hello. So, like, name's Dr. Fortune. Mr. Fortune, or just plain Fortune is fine too. I'm not exactly new, in fact, I'm quite old. I was a member to Infinity way back when, maybe some of ya'll remember little old me. I was that guy who contributed absolutely nothing except ugly, and lousy photoshop pieces and ended up in one the highest positions of Infinity for a time. Good times. Then silly stuff happened and infinity basically restarted, and I just kinda didn't come back.

But anyhoo, as far as skills go for Mugen related stuff, I dunno how much help I'll be there. I am a pretty lousy sprite artist, and I can program like a cow can fly. So I wouldn't expect any super special awesome releases from me ever, but I'm a pretty entertaining fellow (Or so I'm told), so I can at least keep ya'll entertained.

Welp, that's it. Glad to be back, and I totally can't wait until I unknowingly break like 5 rules with this one post and get permabanned for it. It's gonna be awesome. :)
Whatsup Dr.Fortune? Nice to see you back here.

Offline Shin K

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 26, 2017, 11:27:08 PM
  • "Principle Logged In The Eyes."
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2008, 12:22:59 AM »
ok. (how do I do this)

Hello, Hola, Konichi wa I am the infamous Sen Genbu a.k.a Shin K Dash b.k.a 2k ONiGiRi.
Anyway not much of a Mugen character maker I just started learning actually. :p
I have big projects for characters so you might see me around begging for tut's.

Anyone I am more of a music video maker. amv's, wrestling music videos, movie music videos name it and I make it. But I stopped. :p

I am a pretty laid back guy I joke a lot so if I post anything that offends you for some reason then I apologize I am always "Half Serious Half the Time".

Errr. What else... I am not much of an artist I just started learning photoshop and gimp 4 months ago. But I do make sigs and avy but I'm not that good enough to do request. ;*))
I herd about this site so I decided to join in you know what the hay.

hmmm.... In case your wondering "Sen Genbu" means "Sen - Thousnad/Genbu - Black Tortoise. ONiGiRi - riceball (mmm riceball)

Well I guess thats a nice introduction. Have questions feel free to ask.

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2008, 12:32:38 AM »
Welcome To IMT! :thumbsup:

Glad You Joined, Hope You Will Enjoy Your Stay Here 8)

Cruise Around For Wonderful Releases & Even Go To The "Show & Tell" Section For Mugen Vids :thumbsup:

Have Fun!

Offline Shin K

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 26, 2017, 11:27:08 PM
  • "Principle Logged In The Eyes."
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2008, 12:42:22 AM »
Welcome To IMT! :thumbsup:

Glad You Joined, Hope You Will Enjoy Your Stay Here 8)

Cruise Around For Wonderful Releases & Even Go To The "Show & Tell" Section For Mugen Vids :thumbsup:

Have Fun!

thanks
lol you sounded like a generic welcome bot. I'm just sayin'  :P

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2008, 12:44:30 AM »
Lol.. Yeah I Posted Just Like A Welcome Bot. :D

Just Noticed That. ;D

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2008, 12:49:35 AM »
yep its zerz the general welcome bot with a TV for a head  :D

Offline Thunder Wolf

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 18, 2010, 12:53:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2008, 05:34:55 PM »
...ahem...uh...yes...um...h-hello..every-erm-body...
im rax, mostly called thunder wolf but decided to use my other alias here and then forgot that i had done so so i couldnt log in for about a month. feel free to call me either although any future sigs and avatars will say thunder wolf cause i prefer it.

iv never made a character or stage or anything like that, id like to think that im pretty good with photoshop though so i gave it a try and came up with spawn, the feedback from it came as a shock as i thought i wasnt good enough. mugen has grown to be an addicting hobby, along with making character sprites and i have many ideas for future projects.

iv posted my edits in open source in case anyone wanted to do anything with them, make them a char or even use them in their own pictures, i only ask for the creation credit of the origonal.

im a huge fan of all things related to comic book characters, marvel, dc, and most of the rest. not a huge capcom fan i must admit but i do like the odd character, and street fighter, but mortal kombat is better.
sonic the hedgehog is king of all fictional characters, and darth vader is the greatest villian ever.
oh and i love lasagne.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »
 ^^(PM)^ Nice to meet you.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline hyperion76

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 16, 2013, 05:56:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2008, 05:05:36 PM »
Hello everyone, the name's Hyperion76. I first found out about mugen a few months ago. But I'm just now starting to get into it. Hope to learn more & add some things myself in the future.

"so, can we keep talking ? Or do I have to kill you now ?" Hyperion - Exiles #63

Offline gelap

• Last Login:November 21, 2014, 10:12:10 PM
i'm gelap
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
i want to help the world.. i mean, gelap will rock this mugen world..but seriously.

hi..hope you guys will be my mentor and i'll be your comrades here..salute.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2008, 11:54:25 AM »
welcome guys,feel free to ask any questions and enjoy your stay at IMT!

Offline Kieron

• Last Login:March 07, 2009, 08:44:29 AM
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »
Hello my name is Kieron and i'm still a newbie. I like the whole mugen thing and to see some of my favorite chars fighting to each other. I'm an artist and i draw my own chars, i hope, one day i can put them into the mugen but at first i have to learn a lot, before i can create them.

now have fun and have nice day, cya ;D ;D ;D

Offline johnnyafc

• Last Login:March 24, 2010, 07:09:03 AM
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:13 PM »
Hello found the site a few days ago, no idea how but its fantastic love the 2d Fighter jobbers some amazing work  =P~

Another forum im a member of and layout creator of Fruit Machines  ;D

http://www.fruit-emu.com/
http://www.fruitemu.co.uk/
http://www.dadsfme.co.uk/

JAFC

Offline Hizzpanic87

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 09, 2010, 09:15:16 PM
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »
my names Hizzpanic87 I started using mugen about 4months ago ive been a part of this awesome community of friendly mugen players for about three days or so and i think im gonna be here till the site dies out. I cant wait to be able to edit and create chars, I have plenty of time in my hands for the time being so hopefully i will find good tutorials and great friends.

Offline The <<Fsjal>> Conscript Who Came Back Alive

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 09, 2012, 05:42:22 PM
  • $5000, as I return from an Allied Base ALIVE!
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »
Names Firemariomki and I am a nice player of MUGEN and I like the engine itsself too! Most of my chars are from N64Mario or Team Infinity, and I have JS Homer and P.O.T.S Ryu. So... I like mugen and thats all we need to know to get along. :P
Conscript excited to fight!
Yeah, I am $5000 because I destroyed a Prism Tank... WITH ONLY AN AK-47!
Well, I've gotten fat cuz of my success, but the new Health Care Plan Obama has planned out doesn't care! Dang FOX news and Glenn Beck. It's the current health care that hates my gut.

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »
WUSS GUD DUDES!! Im John Wright III aka JDubbsIII. Been a member since October 08. Just got into mugen in March of 08. uhhh. im a freshmen in college. Right now im majoring in Chemical Engineering (that could change). I joined IMT orignially for zvitor's green arrow for mugen, but as i looked through alot of the posts and stuff like that, I began to actually like it here. All of the creators here are amazing and the concept of EOH is pure genius in my opinion. I just hope to be a creator someday (even though i know nothing of how to start or anything). so yea thats pretty much it. Peace out!!
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Demon_shinobi

• Last Login:May 28, 2010, 03:56:26 PM
  • Eight Maidens Pwn
Demon_Shinobi
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »
yo everybody im new and stuff. My favorite mugen character at teh time is Darksean by alexlexus. i've been playing mugen for a while now and i still can't figure out which program to use to record my videos ><

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
Re: Demon_Shinobi
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2009, 02:04:07 PM »
Welcome everyone!

yo everybody im new and stuff. My favorite mugen character at teh time is Darksean by alexlexus. i've been playing mugen for a while now and i still can't figure out which program to use to record my videos ><

Demon_shinobi, I recommend a program called SnagIt9.

Offline WhiteRanger

• Last Login:February 16, 2009, 07:57:02 PM
  • White Tiger Power
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »
Hi i'm Chris or you can call me the White Ranger also I just reciently join I'm new here and also I'm working on mugen project. Right now i'm making the dragon zord off of power rangers of a sprite sheet I found off the net. Any how my character creation are crappy tho but I just making it for the fans. So any how if you like to help than cool also i'm redo the undertaker and make him better too so nice to meet you guys and mugen forever
christopher moore

Offline DM

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2009, 03:45:46 PM
  • Who watches the Watchmen?
    • :: DM Hideout ::
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »
Hi, I'm new here, DM/Duende Macabro. I made some average chars (Robert Garcia, Rock Lee, Akuma :P)

O Ilusionista tell me about this forum, so, I'm here to help him with his project (Pocket Dimension Clash). :)

Sorry, my english is like crap :X

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
Hey DM, welcome dude!

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »
Hi i'm Chris or you can call me the White Ranger also I just reciently join I'm new here and also I'm working on mugen project. Right now i'm making the dragon zord off of power rangers of a sprite sheet I found off the net. Any how my character creation are crappy tho but I just making it for the fans. So any how if you like to help than cool also i'm redo the undertaker and make him better too so nice to meet you guys and mugen forever
Sup Oohwhap?

Offline fish eye

• The Yellow Horseman
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2014, 06:14:19 PM
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »
i started palying/installing mugen only about 6 months ago. i'm not much into forums but i just wanted to give my thanks to all for the characters and stages.  :)

also IMT has the best data base i've seen :w00t:  :w00t:

thanks again ;)

"Why would I waste 10 bullets and 1 minute trying to kill someone with a sniper when I could just blast them with my SMG?"-MERC009-

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2009, 06:30:46 PM »
I everyone  ;D this forum really rocks!! you're the best guys. :w00t:I'll hope soon help you guys on some of your proyects. ;D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal