collapse

Author Topic: 8 Teens Arrested in Taped Beating  (Read 1430 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
8 Teens Arrested in Taped Beating
« on: April 14, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »
I was shocked when I saw this. To do this just to put it on YouTube/MySpace.. Wow.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Re: 8 Teens Arrested in Taped Beating
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 10:52:21 AM »
That's just wrong.
They deserve to get arrested for doing that and they were pretty much asking for it by uploading it on a public video site where everybody can see it.

Offline xM.Ξ.†.Λ.L.G.Ξ.Λ.Rx™

• VIDEO ARTIST
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 27, 2010, 02:22:29 PM
  • -I AM MY OWN SELF-
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 11:00:18 AM »
Ok i just heard about this in the morning on the radio. This is totally unacceptable! These girls need to be tried as adults and need to be put in to jail for this and Pay all the bills for the damage they have done to this girl. I heard that she had a cuncusion and can't hear in one ear.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »
Yea, they all got arrested and they're trying to charge all of them as adults. It's just so pathetic though, I mean, this was all planned out. They invited the girl over as if she was a friend, then slammed her head into a wall (knocking her out) before beating her up. Not to mention, two guys were on the look out to make sure no one came.. F*cking disgusting, man..

Not to mention the parents of this girl talked to the media and pretty much blamed YouTube/MySpace for what these teens did.. No, it was these retarded teens, that's it. No one elses fault but their own.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »
just goes to prove that myspaces ruins peoples lives(ha been saying that for years)..because serious the reason they are beating the girl like that is because of myspace comments and the reason they put it on youtube is so they could post it on myspace comments..now that is not putting the blame on youtube or myspace for what happend it is the people fault but the reason it happend is because the victim was trash talking on myspace the other girls found out and just to show everyone that they are not "punks" and discredit the girls trash talk they taped beating the girl up(man high school makes the best soap operas)

my new one

Offline eSkRo

• Original Founder
  • IMT Founder
  • Last Login:August 06, 2019, 10:56:09 PM
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 11:25:55 AM »
catfights,,,,, o boy,,,

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »
just goes to prove that myspaces ruins peoples lives(ha been saying that for years)..because serious the reason they are beating the girl like that is because of myspace comments and the reason they put it on youtube is so they could post it on myspace comments..now that is not putting the blame on youtube or myspace for what happend it is the people fault but the reason it happend is because the victim was trash talking on myspace the other girls found out and just to show everyone that they are not "punks" and discredit the girls trash talk they taped beating the girl up(man high school makes the best soap operas)
Dude. I wouldn't even blame any websites. It's just at that age. It's no excuse.
They're like 17, 18
and by that time they should well know what the laws are. Chances are they already knew the consequences of this, and decided to do this anyway.
It's like that movie Bully. SSDD. They probably would have done this regardless if myspace/youtube had never existed.
I'm just saying, at that age Its no excuse. Just no.
I could understand if they were like kids, and didn't know jack about laws on abuse, but at that age it's just done.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
That same kind of things are happening right now in schools in my country.

If it were me, I'd storm into the place and rescue that poor girl.

But there's no one among kids themselves willing to help these poor kids like his who get beaten up out of nowhere.

It's just at that age. It's no excuse.
They're like 17, 18
and by that time they should well know what the laws are. Chances are they already knew the consequences of this, and decided to do this anyway.
It's like that movie Bully. SSDD. They probably would have done this regardless if myspace/youtube had never existed.
I could understand if they were like kids, and didn't know jack about laws on abuse, but at that age it's just done.

He's just right. But if they had been kids it's no excuse either.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 12:48:30 PM »
oh...my...god...O_o

thats just...plain horrible >:(
Currently in need of one

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 12:58:20 PM »
That same kind of things are happening right now in schools in my country.

But there's no one among kids themselves willing to help these poor kids like his who get beaten up out of nowhere.

It's just at that age. It's no excuse.
They're like 17, 18

He's just right. But if they had been kids it's no excuse either.
Well kids don't know any better.
Like When I was 6 I accidentally stole something out of a KB toy store because I wanted to ask my mom to buy it, I didn't even know what stealing was.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »

Hell yeah, I's bust up in dat b!tch and take off on all of those girls! I'd f**k**' swing a bat if I had too, they wanna start crap, they get treated like crap!  >:(
Coming 2099.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 01:25:08 PM »
if i was there i would have tried them to stop...god,what`s wrong with this new generation lately?
Too much crap in their minds don`t let them think properly now
i guess this stuff doesn`t only happen in the "third world" anymore.Lately at my country,a girl was beaten down by two other ones because "she was pretty and the other boys liked her" and the worst part is that everyone arround was not only watching,but recording the whole thing to put it in youtube.NOBODY THERE TRIED TO STOP THEM >:(

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »
this beating reminds me of a similar incident that took place in Queretaro, Mexico a few weeks ago. A bunch of kids started beating on a couple of so-called "emos" at night and in a plaza, just because they don't like their lifestyle.

It's sad, really.
(click to show/hide)

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 25, 2013, 04:21:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »
thats terrible, people are sick, she didnt even fight back :(

Avatar by Shinrahunter, Sig by DemonKing Ex

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »
Well crap like this happens all the time am not trying to be mean but she shouldn't of been talking crap over the internet. Something kinda similar happened at my school over myspace cept someone framed this poor girl. The girl was gay and her ex girl friend still knew her password so she logged on her page and started talking crap about half the nigas and dikes in the school, but 8 people is no where close to as many people that were tryin to beat her butt if they have gotten a hold of her she could of probably died, good thing that girl could run she out ran a whole mob and couldn't come back to school until she was proven innocent. Man that was a lot of people  #:-S

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline daniel13789

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 25, 2014, 11:23:01 PM
  • (had to remove it >:P)
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 05:07:21 PM »
damn. i cant finish watching the video... its just makes me sick to my stomach to watch that

Team Snowman (stay frosty ;) )
(had to take away some arse threatened  me to

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

Hell yeah, I's bust up in dat b!tch and take off on all of those girls! I'd f**k**' swing a bat if I had too, they wanna start sh*t, they get treated like sh*t!  >:(

I don't want to be a girl-beater, so I would try to hold back. Once when I was little (about 9) I punched a girl in the face in self-defense and it's today it still hurts me to have done that. There was no scandal, nobody said anything, they said "you did right, she deserved it", and even years later it seemed like nothing had happened, but I still feel ike sh*t (and haven't seen her since I was 11).

So I wouldn't punch, kick, or swing a bat... I guess I'd have to Spinebuster their @$$es down.

Well kids don't know any better.
Like When I was 6 I accidentally stole something out of a KB toy store because I wanted to ask my mom to buy it, I didn't even know what stealing was.

That's different. We're talkin' about BEATING UP SOMEBODY here. It's not like playing Dragon Ball Z fights just for the fun of it. Everybody knows what they're doing there, don't they?

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 08:41:24 PM »
Everyone wants to be a bully these days and not accet responsibility  for their own actions. I see it everyday even as an adult. People need to stopp drinking the hater-aid and get a life. Some, not all of you young people need to get your acts together. I will repeat, some of you. No one here cuz I don't truly know most of the people on this forum, but at the most, you guys seem to be very good at heart, smart and very cool individuals who can get together and make cool things happen. We're all from different walks of life, but we know what bad is as a whole when we see it. But we need to not blame a website for people being bullies and and straight nutsacks. Cuz that's a cop-out. Never mind that these kids are just simply idiots with no lives but the cookie cutter image of popularity that society has beamed into their heads or the MUST BE MENTIONED, SH&TTY PARENTING. Cuz if I had a child who behaved like that, that kid would not make it to adulthood LOL!! But to end my rant, those kids need to be pounded out and their parents should catch a bad one too!!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »
Everyone wants to be a bully these days and not accet responsibility  for their own actions. I see it everyday even as an adult. People need to stopp drinking the hater-aid and get a life. Some, not all of you young people need to get your acts together. I will repeat, some of you. No one here cuz I don't truly know most of the people on this forum, but at the most, you guys seem to be very good at heart, smart and very cool individuals who can get together and make cool things happen. We're all from different walks of life, but we know what bad is as a whole when we see it. But we need to not blame a website for people being bullies and and straight nutsacks. Cuz that's a cop-out. Never mind that these kids are just simply idiots with no lives but the cookie cutter image of popularity that society has beamed into their heads or the MUST BE MENTIONED, SH&TTY PARENTING. Cuz if I had a child who behaved like that, that kid would not make it to adulthood LOL!! But to end my rant, those kids need to be pounded out and their parents should catch a bad one too!!!

One feels that should be done, but on a cool-minded second thought: Hate breeds more hate, doing this might just add more fuel to the flame. And we would become the same thing we seek to stop. We NEED to prove we're better than that.

And that's where the line should be drawn. If I saw that situation, like I said I'd storm into the place and take those bullies down hurting them as less as possible. Then they need to pay for what they did, but they must come out of their punishment rehabilitated to get into society again. Same with parents. They need to teach their children away from violence - and keep themselves out of violence.

On a different issue:

"Everyone wants to be a bully these days and not accet responsibility for their own actions/ cookie cutter image of popularity that society has beamed into their heads ."

Why the f*ck people have these kind of ideas in their minds?

Am I out of my mind, or has the world gone to sh*t?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:00:06 PM by Ryu # 19 »

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 09:34:18 PM »
Saw this a long while ago (the story is just now picking up across the US)....(still say we need a real life news section, since there's a bunch of stuff people here would respond to. Come on Infinity, you know you want a real life news section.   :|)

The one beating her up when she was in the corner is just mad because she looks pregnant. Just sayin'...

Also, the victim was kinda pretty.....darn bitches.

The suspects range in age from 14-18. (14? WTF!?)

Allegedly, the victim said some pretty nasty things about the girls. f**k you, intrawebs.

(also, girls have ALWAYS been more violent then boys. The world we live in, y'know?)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 02:18:36 AM »
What is wrong with people today. >o:-(

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »
(also, girls have ALWAYS been more violent then boys. The world we live in, y'know?)

LOL! Hell yeah, I always fear a mad women!
Coming 2099.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »
Well sh*t like this happens all the time am not trying to be mean but she shouldn't of been talking sh*t over the internet. Something kinda similar happened at my school over myspace cept someone framed this poor girl. The girl was gay and her ex girl friend still knew her password so she logged on her page and started talking sh*t about half the nigas and dikes in the school, but 8 people is no where close to as many people that were tryin to beat her @$$ if they have gotten a hold of her she could of probably died, good thing that girl could run she out ran a whole mob and couldn't come back to school until she was proven innocent. Man that was a lot of people  #:-S

see that is what I mean and I am not directly blaming myspace but ever since it got into the hands of highschool kids its be getting people beat up haha myspace just needs to have a age limit

my new one

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
Well sh*t like this happens all the time am not trying to be mean but she shouldn't of been talking sh*t over the internet. Something kinda similar happened at my school over myspace cept someone framed this poor girl. The girl was gay and her ex girl friend still knew her password so she logged on her page and started talking sh*t about half the nigas and dikes in the school, but 8 people is no where close to as many people that were tryin to beat her @$$ if they have gotten a hold of her she could of probably died, good thing that girl could run she out ran a whole mob and couldn't come back to school until she was proven innocent. Man that was a lot of people  #:-S

see that is what I mean and I am not directly blaming myspace but ever since it got into the hands of highschool kids its be getting people beat up haha myspace just needs to have a age limit

That won't happen people would just lie about their age. :(|)

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »
jus hope the world ends soon before it gets worse
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 05:40:29 PM »
jus hope the world ends soon before it gets worse

wow wow wow chill out there, things are not that bad yet, ur being  8-}

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »
my friend there been so much bad in this world that we al havent seen yet thats y im saying it besides IF we all go to heaven aint that something?
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 06:35:46 PM »
Saw this on the News. I bet the Aliens from outer space are scared of us now...

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 11:33:10 AM »

haha what

my new one

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

haha what

Yeah know, now that I think about it... I dont know why the hell I just said that. :-&

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 08:49:38 PM »

haha what

Yeah know, now that I think about it... I dont know why the hell I just said that. :-&

:DxDie

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal