collapse

Author Topic: About Card Wars Sagas  (Read 484 times)

animugen

About Card Wars Sagas
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:33:58 PM »
I have no Idea what happened to the topic here.I was looking for it.But just to let all of you know.Here's what Arhuon Said back at the Guild.

Hi, i come here from time to time, but we're working in this most of the time so we can't post much...

A lot of progress has been made since the last video, we have quite some characters done and most of the special effects too. The 4 characters that will be in the beta are done too. Right now we're working on the custom backgrounds, which it's taking a bit to do, it's not as easy as making the characters, also we'd like to have a decent AI... they're way too easy to beat right now.

About a subforum, thanks for considering it, but we might not be able to check it as often as we should...

Also thanks for the people that still show interest in this

Plus check out the latest update too.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main.htm

It seems they have the 4 characters ready for the Demo not to mention Aruhon said they've got alot of characters ready.Now their working on Stages and Ai.So when do you think the Demo will come out then the game itself? :-??

Well check what it says on the comments in the site.

The character screen looks very nice! Can't wait to see it filled up, heh heh. Keep up the good work!

This is what Aruhon Said

it is

That must mean ALOT MORE than 12 characters are done.I mean how many characters do you think it really has?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:10:04 AM by xerxes »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: About Card Wars Sagas
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:49:40 AM »
I have no Idea what happened to the topic here.I was looking for it.But just to let all of you know.Here's what Arhuon Said back at the Guild.

Hi, i come here from time to time, but we're working in this most of the time so we can't post much...

A lot of progress has been made since the last video, we have quite some characters done and most of the special effects too. The 4 characters that will be in the beta are done too. Right now we're working on the custom backgrounds, which it's taking a bit to do, it's not as easy as making the characters, also we'd like to have a decent AI... they're way too easy to beat right now.

About a subforum, thanks for considering it, but we might not be able to check it as often as we should...

Also thanks for the people that still show interest in this

Plus check out the latest update too.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main.htm

It seems they have the 4 characters ready for the Demo not to mention Aruhon said they've got alot of characters ready.Now their working on Stages and Ai.So when do you think the Demo will come out then the game itself? :-??

Well check what it says on the comments in the site.

The character screen looks very nice! Can't wait to see it filled up, heh heh. Keep up the good work!

This is what Aruhon Said

it is

That must mean ALOT MORE than 12 characters are done.I mean how many characters do you think it really has?

"Hemos terminado el trabajo con los personajes y artwork y hemos empezado a crear los fondos y testear el juego, esperamos tener la demo en descarga  durante estas semanas."

HE says here that the demo should be available during these weeks! I'm excited!
Coming 2099.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »
So when do you think the Demo will come out then the game itself? :-??
that's usually how it works. :(|)

anyways, he could have 12 characters filling up his select screen, but that doesn't mean they're finished. My select screen has quite a few personal projects of mine that only have one or two moves and lacking required sprites but they're there to mess around with and see how they interact with other characters.

but yeah, this project is super sexy, it's been making waves outside of the mugen community at places like nuklearpower forums. Just be patient and I'm sure we'll see something amazing soon

animugen

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »
I really wish it was out now.I'm so dying to try it out.

Offline linksword01

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 07, 2010, 08:07:39 PM
  • The Silent Hero
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »
Same here

Link, The Silent Hero

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar