collapse

Author Topic: What Level do you consider yourself in SSBBrawl??  (Read 1517 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: What Level do you consider yourself in SSBBrawl??
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »
I won and lost a few rounds to daigo but all in all I say im over 9000 and lvl 9  XD||
You havent won a few, the only time you realy beat me was when I barley started playing, but now that we have 1 on 1's most of the time I beat you with 3 of my lives left! And then you go jumping off the stage when I start owning you, that's hella gay!

son of a B****!!

STOP f***ING BRAGGING!! \-/o

Nah!

thats what makes everyone pissed at you!

you keep telling people that you beat them at brawl! but there is like out of 20 people or 40 people that could beat you in brawl!

and I am this close to removing you from my friend list 7/10

3 more strikes and IM removing you

so for once stop acting like youre the boss of everyone and deal with the fact that YOU lost fair and F***ing SQUARE!!

and you are being no fun if you keep winning all the time!

for once, I would be happy if I had to go through all day without you running your goddamn mouth of bragging! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW ITS ANNOYING!?!?

"oo, look at me! IM so awesome with falco and love to be cheap and send you flying and never give you a chance to attack! oh, how I love to beat other people like the noobs they are!" well, F***! dude just freakin stop and learn to be a guy who has some damn common sense not to brag!

I dont brag! I dont need permission to brag but do I need to constantly brag every three minutes!? F*** no!! if you lost in some freakin way then its not my fualt that you cant take it, makes me wonder why you dont accept a few losses and get all whiny about it.

...F***

now I end my RANT \-/o thank you [-X

You know, I dont realy give a f**k what you say, to me, it only maters that I can beat you on Brawl!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
I won and lost a few rounds to daigo but all in all I say im over 9000 and lvl 9  XD||
You havent won a few, the only time you realy beat me was when I barley started playing, but now that we have 1 on 1's most of the time I beat you with 3 of my lives left! And then you go jumping off the stage when I start owning you, that's hella gay!

son of a B****!!

Nah!

you keep telling people that you beat them at brawl! but there is like out of 20 people or 40 people that could beat you in brawl!

so for once stop acting like youre the boss of everyone and deal with the fact that YOU lost fair and F***ing SQUARE!!

for once, I would be happy if I had to go through all day without you running your goddamn mouth of bragging! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW ITS ANNOYING!?!?

"oo, look at me! IM so awesome with falco and love to be cheap and send you flying and never give you a chance to attack! oh, how I love to beat other people like the noobs they are!" well, F***! dude just freakin stop and learn to be a guy who has some damn common sense not to brag!

I dont brag! I dont need permission to brag but do I need to constantly brag every three minutes!? F*** no!! if you lost in some freakin way then its not my fualt that you cant take it, makes me wonder why you dont accept a few losses and get all whiny about it.

...F***

You know, I dont realy give a f**k what you say, to me, it only maters that I can beat you on Brawl!

again you run your childish mouth

I want you TO STOP FRICKEN BRAGGING

you spam anything that you can to beat anyone and you know what? I think you play to win all the time!

and thats fine that you dont give a F*** about what i say, just stop being a bragger. no one likes a bragger
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »

son of a B****!!

Nah!

...F***

you spam anything that you can to beat anyone and you know what? I think you play to win all the time!

and thats fine that you dont give a F*** about what i say, just stop being a bragger. no one likes a bragger

B!tch if you realy cared about spaming then shut the f**k up allready! Talking all this usless crap that just makes you look ridicioulus! You the little fag that needs to grow up, if you reply you are just proving my point you f**k** c***!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »

son of a B****!!

Nah!

...F***

B!tch if you realy cared about spaming then shut the f**k up allready! Talking all this usless sh*t that just makes you look ridicioulus! You the little fag that needs to grow up, if you reply you are just proving my point you f**k** ****!

I believe youre the one who is being ridiculous

you started this argument between me and you and you seriously are going to think name calling is gonna make me stop? what is it with you that you cant accept a few losses and act like its normal. its just one damn game yeesh >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2008, 09:09:58 PM »
I think I'm a 7-8 I make some no0b mistakes every now and then.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »
Over 9000 when I play serious ;D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »
Over 9000 when I play serious ;D

Yeah, he is, trust me on this one! LOL! I wan't a 1 on 1, Falco and Snake, those are always fun!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »
Ok

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2008, 09:31:50 PM »

lol@Aura. At least I lose to Daigo gracefully.  <_<|...|
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2008, 09:33:28 PM »

FINALY SOMEONE TAKES MY SIDE DAMIT! LOL;D
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2008, 09:34:59 PM »

FINALY SOMEONE TAKES MY SIDE DAMIT! LOL;D

Heh, I just stopped caring so much about losing. (at least I'm winning when i play "with anyone" lol)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2008, 09:36:45 PM »
I think I'm a 7-8 I make some no0b mistakes every now and then.

LMAO I like how Zero completely ignored there argument and kept going with the topic good job  :DxDie =D>

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »

I lose to him too but I just cant stand him bragging all the time >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2008, 09:40:40 PM »
If Daigo brags again, just use this :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

If he brags,just ignore him,gosh I least I don't purposely disconnect on people when I feel like I'm going to lose..........

thank you Daigo!

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008, 09:43:20 PM »

If he brags,just ignore him,gosh I least I don't purposely disconnect on people when I feel like I'm going to lose..........

look, I learned from that mistake okay? can we just lock it away so nothing bad happens?
Currently in need of one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »
People, can we please stop going off topic?

Okay, so what if Daigo brags. Whatever.
So what if Aura *was* a sore loser?

It's all in the past now. (except for Daigo bragging lol  :P)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2008, 09:45:17 PM »

look, I learned from that mistake okay? can we just lock it away so nothing bad happens?

no don't lock this thread just don't argue in it any more

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »

f**k** excuses, is this b!tch for real? Then how come you dont start jumping off when your wining!? You're hella fraud! Man GET-THE-f**k-OUT! Yo if you havent learned by now, thats just who I am, I'm a show-off, I like to brag, I got that Falco attitude, Teros has the right idea, just dont listen to me! LOL! There, I'm done!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 09:47:19 PM »

f**k** excuses, is this b!tch for real? Then how come you dont start jumping off when your wining!? You're hella fraud! Man GET-THE-f**k-OUT!

;D
Currently in need of one

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 09:47:52 PM »

f**k** excuses, is this b!tch for real? Then how come you dont start jumping off when your wining!? You're hella fraud! Man GET-THE-f**k-OUT!

(Ignores Flame war) I'm sitting in a room waiting for you btw hurry up so I can beat you with Snake XD||

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »

f**k** excuses, is this b!tch for real? Then how come you dont start jumping off when your wining!? You're hella fraud! Man GET-THE-f**k-OUT! Yo if you havent learned by now, thats just who I am, I'm a show-off, I like to brag, I got that Falco attitude, Teros has the right idea, just dont listen to me! LOL! There, I'm done!

I fixed it!

Yo my fault kenshinX, ill be right there!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »

I fixed it!

you..could've posted it

and I think youre a clone of falco (just something funny)
Currently in need of one

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2008, 09:51:18 PM »
I consider myself level 5,not the best,but I love putting a good fight!
=]

thank you Daigo!

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
I consider myself level 5,not the best,but I love putting a good fight!
=]

level 5?

no wai

I think youre level 9 the way you handle olimar
Currently in need of one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar