collapse

Author Topic: new dragon ball manga(not kidding,still only featured piccolo but its cool)  (Read 431 times)

Offline xsabin

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 03, 2011, 01:22:05 PM
  • obey my orders
    • Email
http://forum.jogos.uol.com.br/viewtopic.php?t=1659279
its in portuguese(couldnt find it in english) but they are doing mini-storys about the chars lifes(expect to see kid vegeta when he lived as a prince) and some others,still they only made a story of the thoughts that piccolo had about his father,his fight with goku at the end of db and why he decided to train gohan to fight the saiyajins

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Is this canon? Probably not but oh well. Lets look at the bright side. At least there's a live film featuring a skinny white guy as Goku coming out in August.  >:D

Offline xsabin

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 03, 2011, 01:22:05 PM
  • obey my orders
    • Email
Is this canon? Probably not but oh well. Lets look at the bright side. At least there's a live film featuring a skinny white guy as Goku coming out in August.  >:D
its canon(the only difference is that it shows the thoughts of the chars about some parts of the story or other chars or about their life,its still only piccolo but kid vegeta and mirai trunks have been said to have a story too),about the movie i hope it burns in hell

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
its canon(the only difference is that it shows the thoughts of the chars about some parts of the story or other chars or about their life,its still only piccolo but kid vegeta and mirai trunks have been said to have a story too)
Oh that's good. It's nice to see some new official Dragonball material pop up after awhile. Although I can't help feel that this is going to make Piccolo feel less enigmatic. I remember when I was a kid, a lot my friends said they liked Piccolo because he was secretive and quiet.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
This is very good to hear.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline god_king

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 26, 2010, 04:23:46 PM
    • Dave Littler's New Deal
about the movie i hope it burns in hell

I have difficulty picturing how this could happen. I mean, even if we're willing to extend our concept of the nature of the soul enough to imagine that movies have souls which can face some kind of a judgement, there remains the more complex philosophical issue of the persistence of the soul beyond death; insofar as that a movie cannot truly be said to be alive, it is difficult to say when and how it would be "dead", thus separating its soul from its earthly bonds and placing it in jeapordy of damnation.

Indeed, it raises the more sophisticated theological issue of redemption. In christian mythology, the christian god is supposed to have sent his only begotten son, in human form, to redeem the souls of mankind. Would we need to suppose that the same god would also need to send another "only begotten son" in the form of a movie in order to redeem the souls of movies? If so, what movie would it be? Personally, my vote would be Babe 2: Pig in the City. I suspect that this film would be the earthly incarnation of god, sent to redeem the souls of other movies. Supposing, hypothetically, that it is, could the upcoming Dragonball movie confess its sins to Babe 2: Pig in the city, and in so doing, avoid burning in hell?

You've opened quite the can of worms, here, my good sir. This will require some considerable theological debate to settle.

Offline GEAR-X

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 12, 2009, 05:42:40 PM
  • The Way Of The Shinobi
    • Email
I'm glad that I'll be able to see what the characters were thinking is DBZ now. It always seemed like they had something on their minds. I just hope it doesen't get extremley boring.

Danzavier and Nanaya sig by McCheese, Ken sig by Ren, Jotaro sig by The Big Boss, Sol sig by Matrimelee, avatar by Darkgargos.

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar