collapse

Author Topic: Metalman V1.1 - MvC: EoH Version  (Read 7607 times)

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
Re: Metalman - MvC: EOH Version
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
i hope i'm not late..congratulations laspacho :w00t:
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline VSL_Hi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 04, 2013, 09:26:42 PM
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 04:46:40 PM »
Congratulations and thanks!

Offline Jesuszilla

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 08, 2015, 08:57:19 PM
  • I'm a fuffy.
    • Trinity MUGEN
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »
Wow this guy's never going to get to the feedback if it's buried underneath all this NICE CAR +1 stuff.

There is no template. Warusaki3 built on top of a similar character, just like Vans and I do.

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »
Oh boy.... Why can't people do Rockman characters some justice..?
  • You DO know you're supposed to put CLSN2 on projectiles, right? Otherwise they'll just go right through another projectile.
  • I can SPAM QCF+HK over and over for an easy infinite. In fact, try it yourself. You'll get a ton of Metalman clones.
  • As a matter of fact, I can SPAM pretty much ANY projectile over and over again. Use a NumProj or NumHelper in the .cmd! In any game I've played, if a single projectile is thrown, I should not be able to throw another one until that one has disappeared!
  • Why the hell am I able to gain super meter during a super move?
  • QCB+KK seems out-of-place and like I said above, why do I gain super meter from it? I swore to god that a few times I thought it didn't use ANY super meter at all. It regenerates that quickly! I shouldn't gain power from super attacks! In addition, make this move a Lvl. 3 if you MUST keep it.
  • I find the Mech Dragon to be very out-of-place. Really. There's no need for it.
  • Generic shoryuken, ugh. We don't want more shotoclones. Come up with a more original anti-air, like a 45゜ Metal Blade.
  • THE HUNTER CHAIN! LEARN IT! It's the basis for pretty much ALL MvC combos, Rockman included. LP→LK→MP→MK→HP or HK. Although in MvC I believe many are able to go from HP to HK.
  • Missing Negative Edge. Search Guild for information regarding it, I'm too lazy to go through it.
  • For the love of God, color separate those sprites! It hurts my eyes that there's RED highlights on YELLOW areas.

Thank you for the feed back.  "For the love of God"  lolz :D
MVC combos are there.  LP, LK, MP, MK, HP, HK
Hmm this should have been fixed.  I can SPAM QCF+HK over and over for an easy infinite.
The shine on the boots taken off on the next release.
All else will be looked into.   :thumbsup:

And remember this IS my first character.   :w00t:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 05:11:36 PM by laspacho »

Offline Merlock Profetus, el profeta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 09, 2016, 03:20:59 PM
  • Infinity´s Prophet and masamune avenger
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 05:20:20 PM »
Metalman is SO GOOD If it´s your first character

More metalmans for celebrate, again, again: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »
congratulation on awesome release ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

Offline mugenzola

• Last Login:June 13, 2015, 01:15:49 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »
This really great for your first character, lots of potential here. With the fixes mentioned from Jesuszilla this could be a really fantastic character, although I personally do like the dragon super. Really great custom sprites and pretty decent movelist, changing the uppercut to something more original would help though. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Offline Bud the C.H.U.D.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 09, 2010, 07:44:32 PM
  • Troll 2, anyone?
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 05:38:32 PM »
  • You DO know you're supposed to put CLSN2 on projectiles, right? Otherwise they'll just go right through another projectile.
  • I can SPAM QCF+HK over and over for an easy infinite. In fact, try it yourself. You'll get a ton of Metalman clones.
  • As a matter of fact, I can SPAM pretty much ANY projectile over and over again. Use a NumProj or NumHelper in the .cmd! In any game I've played, if a single projectile is thrown, I should not be able to throw another one until that one has disappeared!
  • QCB+KK seems out-of-place and like I said above, why do I gain super meter from it? I swore to god that a few times I thought it didn't use ANY super meter at all. It regenerates that quickly! I shouldn't gain power from super attacks! In addition, make this move a Lvl. 3 if you MUST keep it.
  • I find the Mech Dragon to be very out-of-place. Really. There's no need for it.
  • Generic shoryuken, ugh. We don't want more shotoclones. Come up with a more original anti-air, like a 45゜ Metal Blade.
  • THE HUNTER CHAIN! LEARN IT! It's the basis for pretty much ALL MvC combos, Rockman included. LP→LK→MP→MK→HP or HK. Although in MvC I believe many are able to go from HP to HK.
  • Missing Negative Edge. Search Guild for information regarding it, I'm too lazy to go through it.
  • For the love of God, color separate those sprites! It hurts my eyes that there's RED highlights on YELLOW areas.

That was put VERY harshly. There are nicer ways to give feedback.

Anyways, thank you Laspacho.

Offline joybeba6679

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 09, 2012, 09:16:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »

If you dont like, go do one better yourself, man why in the hell do you have to be so rude with your feedback, why not telling him nicely and camly. Again, if you dont like his job, do it yourself or just dont use this char!

Offline mugenmillenium2134

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 05, 2019, 10:19:41 AM
  • Over 9,000 additional balls inerted.
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
Well hot zig!  Metalman's in the hizzouse!  This calls for celebration....with my personal favorite dance, "Do the Metalman"!  I'll start!  Do the Metalman!  Swing your blades from side to side, c'mon its time, again, do the metalman!  Throw them blades, and then again, c'mon, lets do the metalman, all together now!  *accidentally slices own arm off*  Ah well, its only a flesh wound, and Metalman's a MVC-styled character, so what've I got to worry about?
A.K.A kingofsupaht3ds01

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Mambojambo

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 08, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »
Congratulations for your first characters.  :w00t:
by ☆レオン☆

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »
Congrats Laspacho

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »
I love this character but i have one thing to say Why is there a red shine on the yellow legs(could be a pallete problem  :-??) But still this character is very well made and very polished Congrats on your first release cant wiatfor your next character

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »
YAH!!! Now on to Crashman and Airman huh =P~.

Thanks DG!

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 06:34:10 PM »
thanks for the release laspacho

A lot of metalmans for celebrate:   :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline ralf_sparrow

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 28, 2015, 10:18:44 PM
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 06:59:38 PM »
 :thumbsup: ^:)^ EXCELLENT CHAR this my favorite char from MVC EOH  :w00t: thank`s God Bless you, Good Luck with your Chars and Bye!!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 07:02:31 PM by ralf_sparrow »

Offline Scorpion

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 19, 2014, 07:28:44 PM
  • Law & Order : Scorpion Intent
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »

That was uncalled for Mr.JeusZilla..I suggest you show some respect....

By the way awsome character...

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »
Thank you everyone.   ;D

I agree JeusZilla could have been nicer, but it is feedback none the less.
I sat down and edited ALL of my sprites and removed the red shine from the boots.  Once all the bugs, ect. have addressed I will go back through and re-add all the sprites and then I can do a version 2 release.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 09:18:06 PM by laspacho »

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »
Thank you everyone.   ;D

I agree JeusZilla could have been nicer, but it is feedback none the less.
I sat down and edited ALL of my sprites and removed the red shine from the boots.  Once all the bugs, ect. have addressed I will go back through and re-add all the sprites and release version 2.

don't worry about man you did excellent job as always. History was made. ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

Offline Fallen_Angel

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:July 04, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »
Good job  man ... Metalman is one of my favorite chars of megaman:w00t:... the char is good.. but still need a little bit more of work

I have send you my feedback by pm ;)

sig made by shullbocka

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 10:12:12 PM »
Great release man!  :w00t: :w00t:

Userbar By The Dude Z

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2008, 10:20:12 PM »
Jesuszilla didn't really do anything wrong and like laspacho, I greatly appreciate the feedback. I will fix most of these problems and send them laspacho's way. He has the sprites redone (gone is the boot-shine) and we will replace the sprites after a second release (maybe before?) Thanks for the feedback people.  :)

Offline Darktek

• Last Login:September 16, 2010, 11:40:50 PM
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »
 :w00t: thank you, veruy much, downloading now, one of the projects more awaited............  \-/o

thanx again

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2008, 10:35:55 PM »
Yes.  Once Excursion works his magic and sends Metalman my way I will replace the sprites and "Poof" after quite a bit of time spent on my part this afternoon the boot shine is gone.  More time on my part too when it's time for me to go and replace the updated sprites. 
I also increased the volume of Metalman's voices and sounds.   ;D
So good stuff is comming for version 2.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:59:11 PM by laspacho »

Offline Ryu85

• Last Login:March 10, 2008, 05:54:26 PM
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2008, 10:53:20 PM »
thanks so much  :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
[5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal