collapse

Author Topic: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Shock Project revived!)  (Read 58066 times)

Offline Zekthewolf

• Hi im new :3
  • Last Login:February 12, 2015, 11:01:04 AM
  • Darkstalkers are not dead
Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Shock Project revived!)
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2015, 11:00:03 AM »
Hi im new in the Forum i still have alot of problems on how does it work  :rules: but still i have a request see its hard to me to find a J.talbain char with good gameplay like the one of EOH sadly it does not have a midnight bliss form i dont know if this helps but ill give you a link to a image with J.talbain in his midnight bliss form i still dont know how to add an picture to the post  :rulez: but its the best i can do for the moment

https://41.media.tumblr.com/c1e5619a9d34641db3700b7069f8dced/tumblr_mx3nrqG04w1qdaq35o3_250.png

and yes its from  <_<|google|

still good luck with the project or whatever this is your friend noob signing out  :)

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #326 on: March 07, 2015, 01:46:03 AM »
Howdy! Been quite a while, hasn't it? Project hasn't really moved in a long time, but I haven't given up yet! While looking through my sprites folder, I came across this little thing I found forever ago:

This is where the original Psylocke Midnight Bliss came from (the grabbed and drain were done by me later on). While some of the MBs are meh, a few of them seem interesting enough to use I feel (Anakaris, B.B. Hood, Demitri, and Valdol's in particular, though Valdol's could be used for someone else maybe that fits the color scheme better). Who knows? Maybe one of ya'll would be interested in doing a grab sprite for these (and fixing the colors to work with a character's palette at that heh)! Twould be cool. In other news, here's some other sprites I have, some of which you may have seen before (but were only done as single sprites):

Gill by Froz/Blaz:

Urien by Froz/Blaz:

Shuma Gorath by ????:

Gouken by ??? (Found on Nico):

Brian Battler by ????:

Athena Asamiya by ????:

Yuki by ????:

Andy Bogard by ????:

Ash Crimson by ????:

Various sprites from a project on these forums from long, long ago:

Demitri:

Subzero:

Kairi:

Abel:

Dracula:

Megaman:

So that's all that I've got! If ya'll wanna give stand sprites to these, or even make the chibi ones for actual characters (assuming that they're available at all. I know there's no 2D Abel yet, right?), go for it! Have fun and go wild! ^^
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:14:23 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #327 on: April 11, 2015, 04:36:27 PM »
Howdy! Been a while since new stuff was made for the project eh? Well, IkunTyphoon made something for me birthday the other night, which is another Sangue=Passare. Now now! Don't think it's the same ol' BE/butt stuff that you've seen so much of in here! This one actually works for the character in question I feel (though could have also gone with tail too but...this one works fine as well). So who is this character? Well...see for yourself! Just a fair warning, it might seem a tad grotesque though, as he did go a bit overboard. No, there's no super gorey stuff or whatnot, I wouldn't post it otherwise, but nonetheless, fair warning anyways.

(click to show/hide)

The only thing really wrong is well...as he stated, he went a bit too overboard with it as you can see. So now the question is, is anyone willing to fix it up so that it's usable? As it is right now, I can't use it at all due to the palette issues it would provide.

(Also, is it just me, or are some frames bigger than the frames after them??)

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2015, 08:11:06 PM »
RockHowardMX has made a new Midnight Bliss for me (twas a birthday gift it was. Birthday was a couple days ago...I feel old T-T). And what's the Midnight Bliss you ask? Why, it's for Gardevoir!

Thoughts? Anything that could be improved upon at all? I already mentioned my thoughts to him (mainly, it's just the head that really needs touched up on, and maybe the chest area and perhaps the feet and legs), and I think it's pretty good overall. For those who don't know, IIRC it's based off of this image:

(click to show/hide)

Or, if you'd like, you can try and touch-up upon it too! Could be a nice little challenge for you young spriters!

Offline Jushin Liger

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
    • Email
« Reply #329 on: April 12, 2015, 11:01:57 PM »
Damn that Gardevoir...  ;D

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #330 on: April 21, 2015, 05:37:32 PM »
Now for a new shock from Aionios, this one all custom-made by him, sprite and shock both! This one...for someone I wasn't expecting at all!

Nina Williams:

Not bad at all for doing it from scratch! Litchi's shock was used as the base for this one, which actually works well I feel. Wonder how one for Xiaoyu and Lili would look~

Offline Jushin Liger

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
    • Email
« Reply #331 on: April 22, 2015, 02:02:35 AM »
Hey Xenomic, how about Moemon Gardevoir? Moemon Gardevoir fits for her Midnight Bliss....

Just redraw it a litttle bit and made it bigger and...Gardevoir Midnight Bliss!  8)

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #332 on: April 22, 2015, 02:05:24 AM »
Oho? That's actually not bad, good call on that one. Though finding someone to fix up the sprites so that they're the same spritestyle and size as Gardevoir herself might be tricky. Hm...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #333 on: June 08, 2015, 05:26:59 PM »
@[user id=75893]ClownMan[/user]: Yo, how's things going? Been working on that one I suggested last month? ^^

Well, I got a couple new Sangue=Passares to share! And this time...they're not Lilith nor Zabel Treatments! First time in quite a while that we've seen those, eh? Keep in mind, IkunTyphoon isn't a spriter, but at least he tries! And these aren't TOO bad, so yeah! ^^

Marisa Kirisame:

Onpu Segawa:

Still waiting on a couple Midnight Blisses to be updated/fleshed out (one for Aerith, the other for that Gardevoir), but don't know when those will be done. Speaking of Aerith, in the event I never showed her Midnight Bliss, here's that:

It is based on her Kingdom Hearts II design, which is also used in Before Crisis. I felt it was a good idea to use one of her older designs for her Midnight Bliss (either this one or the one from Crisis Core), and left it up to Bis1994 to do. Will be waiting warmly for this to be finished~ ^^

Once again, if anyone wants to contribute to the project, feel free to do so! Or, if you want a challenge, let me know and I can toss some things to ya'll! ^^

EDIT - And then a third Sangue=Passare from Ikun! This one surprised me, as I wasn't expecting it! He was thinking of doing the bunny ears, but he went with belly since it was easier. Maybe someone would be interested in trying that for this character? : v

Catherine:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:35:02 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #334 on: June 11, 2015, 04:47:36 PM »
Three more new Sangue=Passares from IkunTyphoon. He's on a belly run it seems!

Maki Genryusai:

Toru Kugami (is this in MUGEN yet actually?):

Shiny F. Demeter (is she also in MUGEN?):

Of the three, Shiny's is probably the one closest to the actual Darkstalkers style of this type of Sangue. For reference, this is Jedah's (Talbain's I do not have on hand, but it's similarly big like this):

While she's not nearly as big as him (or anyone actually isn't close), it's still not bad. I think he needs to work on the amount of frames that are used and the size of things. The poses aren't bad, just needs a few more touches and they'll all be really good. Much like what he found in KAZ's Blue-Eyes Karin:

This seems like about the right thing to go with on references for a Sangue. Maybe one of ya'll would want to give this a try for a character of your choice? I know what's done with Karin here I was thinking of doing with Chun-Li's hair buns (and with one of Athena's versions that has hair buns. I don't know which one it is though...).

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #335 on: June 11, 2015, 04:54:43 PM »
 :O*D

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2015, 11:57:56 PM »
bis1994 made the 2nd frame to Aerith's Midnight Bliss (will post with the original as well):

He will be doing the drain animation for her as well. It's turning out good so far, though a little things here and there may need fixed up. Nothing TOO bad at least!

EDIT - In addition to this, simpleguyfa from DeviantArt is allowing me usage of his various Cammy Midnight Blisses (mostly cosplays, but there's a couple nice ones like the British dress! In spoilers because of a nude sprite:

(click to show/hide)

These are only single sprites for CFJ styled Midnight Blisses, but if anyone wants to try and do a grab/drain for them, go for it~
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:24:17 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2015, 04:14:12 PM »
New one, done by simpleguyfa as part of a request from me. Some of these won't be usable sadly due to them not being the same style as the originals, but some could still be used, if palettes are fixed. And some of them are really nice I have to say!

For reference, this is what each is supposed to be:

*Mina - Maid
*Maori Kasuga - Showgirl
*Lilica Felchenerow - Angelgirl
*Kula Diamond - Frozen Girl
*Nakoruru - Flower Girl
*Momoko - Butterfly Girl
*Kasumi - Female Model for car
*Hotaru - Mermaid
*Sophitia - Bathgirl
*Rimururu - Crazy girl
*Iroha - Evil Queen
*Athena - Shadaloo Athena/ female host
*Ingrid - Red Princess

I think my favorites are Mina (though could be touched up on. Some flatness here and there, and her bust seems to have completely disappeared), Ingrid, Kula, and Nakoruru.  So if anyone wants to use these, or would like to touch these up for the project, feel free to do so! ^^
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:25:37 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #338 on: June 30, 2015, 10:13:24 PM »
And one more from simpleguyfa! This one in spoilers as there's one particular nude sprite there...>_>

(click to show/hide)

Some of them are relatively nice, while others...not so much so (and some can't be used anyways. Some also don't make sense, like Hotaru's...). Underwear/bikini I don't consider very good Midnight Blisses (unless the bikini is done really well I suppose and isn't JUST underwear-esque like some of these are). Out of these, I think I like Eliza's, Hinata's, Michelle's, Jill's, and Morrigan's the best. And I think I like the original Ingrid that he did better than this one, as well as the Kula (Nakoruru's isn't bad, but it's proportioned oddly). Mina's disappoints me the most though. : <

Rimururu's has the potential of being good if it's done in her original style I feel.  Same with Momoko's.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:22:38 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #339 on: July 03, 2015, 03:46:32 PM »
New Sangue Passare animation for Athena Asamiya from King of Fighters 2000, done by 1024X768. This is for her hair buns, if you cannot tell. We discussed this a few months back about what would be fitting for some characters, and for this version of Athena, figured the hair buns would work best. Hey, not always do Sangue Passares have to be breasts and butt, ya know? It's nice to have variety every now and then! This is something I had in mind for Chun-Li too (if not her hair buns, then her legs would work too).

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #340 on: July 25, 2015, 11:30:22 PM »
Spoilered because NSFW sprite. >_>

(click to show/hide)

And here is the very last thing that simpleguyfa will be doing for a while~ Quite a few interesting ones here! Got quite a few that I feel are really nice and would be really cool to see for characters~ ^^
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:57:43 AM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »
No new sprites this time around. However, here's a little something for anyone interested in trying a new sprite!

Teaf is updating/redoing his Rucheca character. For those who do not know, that would be this character (note that this is the only sprite I could get ahold of for her newer version. There's one on his Pixiv but A) GIF so can't save, and B) Not going to link to it because he has some NSFW stuff on his Pixiv.

(click to show/hide)

You may be wondering, what idea do I have for her? Well, I've been trying to come up with a good Midnight Bliss for her (the ones he has for her aren't...that great IMO), and been busting my brains out trying to come up with a good one. Then I remembered a certain character that would work perfectly for her Midnight Bliss, or at least the design would, that being Primm/Purim from Secret of Mana:

So for those interested in trying a hi-res Midnight Bliss, here's your chance to try one here! Whether the color palette will work well enough for this or not, I can't say for sure. Think of it as a more adult version of Rucheca while not being...NSFW or just underwear/bikini/whatever.

Hope to see some of ya'll give it a shot! ^^

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2015, 05:01:10 PM »
New shock from Aionios after months of no new shocks, this one for King of Fighter XIII's Elizabeth Blanctorch by P-Tan!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 05:40:24 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #343 on: January 01, 2016, 06:34:02 PM »
So new Midnight Bliss in the works, being done by FastFlash! Any feedback would be welcome to help him out with fixing this up! ^^

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #344 on: January 02, 2016, 10:16:23 PM »
While waiting to hear back from anyone on the sprite, have some little fun images someone has been working up for things for various characters! We'll probably never get to see most of these in MUGEN, but...who knows eh? Both Midnight Bliss and Pharaoh's Curses are included.

SPOILERED because possibly NSFW stuff...

(click to show/hide)

At least her Curse is simple yet works well enough for her. Maybe have it be a Kula headshaped lollipop heh.

Will probably be more tomorrow! I'll keep ya'll up-to-date on them. And who knows? Maybe it'll give some inspiration for someone to try some of these either in drawn or sprite form for other characters! ^^

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #345 on: January 02, 2016, 10:18:00 PM »
welcome back and happy new year my friend

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: January 05, 2016, 07:39:59 PM »
Couple new ones!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #347 on: January 16, 2016, 05:28:14 AM »
New shock, courtesy of DelusionTrim! And what a shock it is! He's definitely quite the spriter, and nailed this one right on the head!

Psylocke:

No GIF this time as I haven't gotten around to putting it in any character yet. But hopefully DivineWolf can make use of it! If he's still alive, that is...^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2016, 08:45:28 PM »
New shock by DelusionTrim, this time for Roll from Megaman! I had to adjust the palette for her (based on Ibukah's Roll) since the original sprites weren't set to any particular palette. Psylocke shares that problem, so if any kind soul out there would be willing to make Psylocke's shock work with any particular character, that'd be nice.

Roll:

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2016, 09:33:27 PM »
Nice!!! I would love to have a shocked animation to Burstman :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal