collapse

Author Topic: SAW 4  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
Re: SAW 4
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 04:03:03 PM »
All the Saw movies had wayyyuy too much gore and blood to be a thriller.I cant belive you said that lol.To me its a horror/suspense.Another thing I read in your other post,you said that "true gore horror doesnt go to theaters".

Gore is not the only thing that makes a movie good.Its gotta have a good storyline.Those movies probably aint making the theaters because they have horrible storylines.I've seen horror movies before that didnt make the theaters(cant remember the name of them) and they had lots of gore,yes.But was the storyline any good.Hell no.

Thats what makes Saw so unique.The storyline alone(minus the gore) for Saw is a 5 out of 5 stars.Its not like other horror movies where its either one serial killer killing everybody,somebody or some heros trying to save the city(sometimes even the world) from zombies,demons or some kind of creatures.

alright i guess i ll give it a horror but its a weak one.  cause it makes you think more than scare you.  i dont think this movie is gory, its bloody dont get me wrong but not gory.   

and the reason the movies i talk about is cause they were all unrated or nc 17 or some crap.  and those ratings arent aloud to be in theaters no more.

dont get me wrong, i used to be a big big saw fan.  its just that it doesnt ever surprise me or catches me off gaurd anymore.   thats my opinion.   and i dont understand why thats pissing you off

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 04:03:46 PM »
ok this is a saw 4 thread, im stating im own opinion.  and you are getting offended i say i dont like it and you get a pissed.

and yes me and my friend were like hey i betcha its that guy and it was.....even tho there were no clues....cause its SAW theres never clues

i was only correcting people, cause there were calling it a gore movie and i was like this isnt a gore movie its not even a horror, its more like a thriller

I don't care if you state your opinion, but don't go like "Saw is dead and big dissapointment for everyone" like you speak for everbody. How am I offended? Please tell me, because i'm clearly not.

Also, there is a difference between "knowing" it was him and "guessing". You didn't predict anything, you just took a guess.

=D>  =D>  =D>

lol you couldnt of said it any better.He's trying to speak for everyone instead of speaking for his self.

EDit:o nevamind I see he changed it and said his opinion

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 04:04:42 PM »
 :O*D

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2007, 04:05:23 PM »
reezy i see where your coming from tho.... its just that its hard to scare me, its hard to disgust me, and its hard to trick me these days now

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2007, 04:07:34 PM »
All the Saw movies had wayyyuy too much gore and blood to be a thriller.I cant belive you said that lol.To me its a horror/suspense.Another thing I read in your other post,you said that "true gore horror doesnt go to theaters".

Gore is not the only thing that makes a movie good.Its gotta have a good storyline.Those movies probably aint making the theaters because they have horrible storylines.I've seen horror movies before that didnt make the theaters(cant remember the name of them) and they had lots of gore,yes.But was the storyline any good.Hell no.

Thats what makes Saw so unique.The storyline alone(minus the gore) for Saw is a 5 out of 5 stars.Its not like other horror movies where its either one serial killer killing everybody,somebody or some heros trying to save the city(sometimes even the world) from zombies,demons or some kind of creatures.

alright i guess i ll give it a horror but its a weak one.  cause it makes you think more than scare you.  i dont think this movie is gory, its bloody dont get me wrong but not gory.   

and the reason the movies i talk about is cause they were all unrated or nc 17 or some sh*t.  and those ratings arent aloud to be in theaters no more.

dont get me wrong, i used to be a big big saw fan.  its just that it doesnt ever surprise me or catches me off gaurd anymore.   thats my opinion.   and i dont understand why thats pissing you off

lol Im not pissed off.I just dont like the fact that you trying to say Saw is not a good movie.everybody has they opinion but you dont even have a good reason.Another thing Horror movies dont necessarily have to be scary.They base Horror on Gore too.Hannibal was a horror movie and that wasnt scary at all.Hostel was a horror movie and its not scary at all either.Just a lot of gore.Its plenty of horror movies thats not scary but have a lot of gore.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2007, 04:08:16 PM »

lol

reezy i see where your coming from tho.... its just that its hard to scare me, its hard to disgust me, and its hard to trick me these days now

It's because we're all older now. I remember the original Halloween gave me nightmares as a kid, and now it's my favorite horror film of all-time. :thumbsup:

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2007, 04:09:15 PM »

lol

It's because we're all older now. I remember the original Halloween gave me nightmares as a kid, and now it's my favorite horror film of all-time. :thumbsup:

the original halloween is actually the movie that almost drove me to insanity when i was little.  i was so scared i wanted to kill myself

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »

its cool.I guess this is settled now lol.we both entitlted to our opinions.I respect your opinion about it and hopefully you respect mines.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »

and the reason the movies i talk about is cause they were all unrated or nc 17 or some sh*t.  and those ratings arent aloud to be in theaters no more.

lol Im not pissed off.I just dont like the fact that you trying to say Saw is not a good movie.everybody has they opinion but you dont even have a good reason.Another thing Horror movies dont necessarily have to be scary.They base Horror on Gore too.Hannibal was a horror movie and that wasnt scary at all.Hostel was a horror movie and its not scary at all either.Just a lot of gore.Its plenty of horror movies thats not scary but have a lot of gore.

i do have a good reason.....   A.  i see the tricks and surprises coming   B. its not that gory at all   C. its not scary   D. the story is dying off.    those are my opinions

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2007, 04:11:33 PM »
I don't want to lock this topic cause I would like to see more points of view from other people about the ending of the last movie so please...

Stop this nonsense everyone and post something about the movie and not flames about it.

EDIT: I see this nonsense is over at last.
(Or that's what I hope...)

For example...
To be honest...
I didn't have any "official" suspect for next Jigsaw when the movie was near the ending.
Jill (John's Ex) was the most close idea of a suspect I had but then, happens that weird moment when the puppet blow up on Agent Perez's face and before that say something about her partner is about to kill an innocent person.

Then I thought that he was going to kill Jill but again...
My thought were wrong for a second time...

In the end I could say I almost lost the sense on the plot almost at the end of the movie.

Not much movies makes me play Demon Tag with its plot and that's why I love these SAW movies.
(Can't wait to have it on DVD to see the movie again and try to clear one or two things about it)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:14:22 PM by Sasuke-kun »
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2007, 04:15:36 PM »
one thing i really disagree with is the fact that 1 comes out every year, what do yall think...... thats how movie fans get tired.   they should hold it off to an unknown date and year that NO ONE is suspecting......that will be a lot better.

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »

i do have a good reason.....   A.  i see the tricks and surprises coming   B. its not that gory at all   C. its not scary   D. the story is dying off.    those are my opinions

lol what is your definition of gore?Honestly we can scratch that reason out right there.Saw is realy gory with lots of blood.I bet if I was to post a poll asking if saw is gory,a majority will vote yes.Most people would think its stupid to even ask If saw is Gory or not?You still havent answer my questions from my earlier posts?another thing I just posted that all horror movies dont have to be scary.Hannibal is a horror movie and is not scary at all.So is Hostel,Lots of gore,not scary.
The story is not dying off,its a new beginning for the movie now,which is also very unique and makes Saw a great movie.Your opinion is starting to sound like you hating on the movie again

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2007, 04:20:10 PM »
one thing i really disagree with is the fact that 1 comes out every year, what do yall think...... thats how movie fans get tired.   they should hold it off to an unknown date and year that NO ONE is suspecting......that will be a lot better.

Why would they do that?each saw movies ends with too many unanswered questions.Why would people wanna wait two or more years to see it?That would make people lose interest.If that was the case you would have to watch Saw 4 all over again to refresh your memory for part 5

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2007, 04:21:38 PM »
the original halloween is actually the movie that almost drove me to insanity when i was little.  i was so scared i wanted to kill myself

Yeah, seeing someone looking like that stalking you scared the hell out of me. I still find him creey today.

I don't want to lock this topic cause I would like to see more points of view from other people about the ending of the last movie so please...

Stop this nonsense everyone and post something about the movie and not flames about it.

EDIT: I see this nonsense is over at last.
(Or that's what I hope...)

For example...
To be honest...
I didn't have any "official" suspect for next Jigsaw when the movie was near the ending.
Jill (John's Ex) was the most close idea of a suspect I had but then, happens that weird moment when the puppet blow up on Agent Perez's face and before that say something about her partner is about to kill an innocent person.

Then I thought that he was going to kill Jill but again...
My thought were wrong for a second time...

In the end I could say I almost lost the sense on the plot almost at the end of the movie.

Not much movies makes me play Demon Tag with its plot and that's why I love these SAW movies.
(Can't wait to have it on DVD to see the movie again and try to clear one or two things about it)

It should be over now :thumbsup:

Yeah, the ending had me so confused. I had a big "WTF" on my face. I then realised the beginning of the movie was the end of the movie. And also it was taking place at the same time Saw 3 was. Poor Jeff. I wonder what's in store for his daughter, Jeff is no longer around to play his game to save her and Jigsaw doesn't keep innocent people that didn't do anything wrong.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2007, 04:24:05 PM »

lol what is your definition of gore?Honestly we can scratch that reason out right there.Saw is realy gory with lots of blood.I bet if I was to post a poll asking if saw is gory,a majority will vote yes.Most people would think its stupid to even ask If saw is Gory or not?You still havent answer my questions from my earlier posts?another thing I just posted that all horror movies dont have to be scary.Hannibal is a horror movie and is not scary at all.So is Hostel,Lots of gore,not scary.
The story is not dying off,its a new beginning for the movie now,which is also very unique and makes Saw a great movie.Your opinion is starting to sound like you hating on the movie again

i dont care if its a new beginning in the last 2 saws i was like i know its that guy or i know this is gonna happen and i would be right....call me lucky i guess.

about gore.  have you watched "dead alive"  if you havent go watch it.   or if that aint enough if you have the black heart enought to watch traces of death be my guest!   thats nothing but a snuff film!    the people who have seen these type of movies will call saw bloody but not gory.    but the people who havent seen these or not even heard of them they will consider saw a gore flick

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »
i dont care if its a new beginning in the last 2 saws i was like i know its that guy or i know this is gonna happen and i would be right....call me lucky i guess.

There is one ending that no one would ever give thought to and that was Saw 2's ending. It was like the best ending ever made. *lol*

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2007, 04:28:36 PM »

There is one ending that no one would ever give thought to and that was Saw 2's ending. It was like the best ending ever made. *lol*

saw 2 was pretty tight.  but the ending of the 1st always gives me goosebumps...thats how good it was

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2007, 05:34:41 PM »
Yeah, the ending had me so confused. I had a big "WTF" on my face. I then realised the beginning of the movie was the end of the movie. And also it was taking place at the same time Saw 3 was. Poor Jeff. I wonder what's in store for his daughter, Jeff is no longer around to play his game to save her and Jigsaw doesn't keep innocent people that didn't do anything wrong.

That's the only logic reason I could figure it out at the end of SAW IV too.

You also are right about Jeff's daughter too... ???
I really wonder if her fate will be revealed on the next movie... :O*D

I just hope it won't end saying that it was Jeff's daughter the new master mind behind these sick games and that Detective Hoffman was just another player... :o

That would make me want to jump off from a damn window... @-)

Man...
With these movies anything could happen. :O*D
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2007, 01:06:29 AM »
now the fourth one...jigsaw is dead and now the person that is going to continue his work is some random cop. honestly....wtf???? thats like if jesus died and then some random guy named steve continued to try and act holy. that just doesnt go. once jigsaw is dead, hes dead, saw is dead, his points have been proven and thats that. you can say saw 4 was good, but to me thats not saw. mine as well give it a different name. theres different characters, obviously different view points, which equals out to a different movie. therefore...saw 4 sucked, they need to quit making movies, and thats my two cents.

Yeah, you obviously didn't pay attention to the movie 8=|

He's not just some random guy, Saw V will be explaining his part with Jigsaw. They didn't even say he's the new Jigsaw. He could be playing one of his games for all we know. Remember Obi from the 2nd one? He helped Jigsaw, but that doesn't make him the new one. Same can be said for Hoffman (the so called random cop).

Like I said... you people aren't thinking enough... this is Saw for crying out loud. There will be unexpected twists that will make uo go WTF!?

personally im just getting tired of it. and yes, he is some random cop. he wasnt even included, nor part of any of the first 3. at this rate, the saw series could literaly go on forever. at some point it needs to stop and what better way then having jigsaw die. oh wait...that already happened.

like i sayed, different characters, different plot, mine as well give it a different name. and yes of course ive walked out of saw asking myself wtf? which was tight. but i was asking myself questions like man...i wonder what JIGSAW is going to do next?whats going to happen to amanda? questions like that...not whats going to happen to random cop named hoffman or whats this random guy hoffman going to do next? the point of SAW was JIGSAW, not hoffman! at this rate, lets try what you say we arnt doing and "think", say hoffman is playing the game...then something happens to him and someone else is introduced...now the person thats introduced ends up in the same spot as hoffman...part 6 comes along and were left with the same questions...gee i wonder what _____ is going to do. its a never ending story that should have died with jigsaw. thats why i didnt like saw 4, and the idea of creating more saws for that matter.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 01:09:10 AM by street_shark »

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2007, 01:26:03 AM »
now the fourth one...jigsaw is dead and now the person that is going to continue his work is some random cop. honestly....wtf???? thats like if jesus died and then some random guy named steve continued to try and act holy. that just doesnt go. once jigsaw is dead, hes dead, saw is dead, his points have been proven and thats that. you can say saw 4 was good, but to me thats not saw. mine as well give it a different name. theres different characters, obviously different view points, which equals out to a different movie. therefore...saw 4 sucked, they need to quit making movies, and thats my two cents.

He's not just some random guy, Saw V will be explaining his part with Jigsaw. They didn't even say he's the new Jigsaw. He could be playing one of his games for all we know. Remember Obi from the 2nd one? He helped Jigsaw, but that doesn't make him the new one. Same can be said for Hoffman (the so called random cop).

Like I said... you people aren't thinking enough... this is Saw for crying out loud. There will be unexpected twists that will make uo go WTF!?

personally im just getting tired of it. and yes, he is some random cop. he wasnt even included, nor part of any of the first 3. at this rate, the saw series could literaly go on forever. at some point it needs to stop and what better way then having jigsaw die. oh wait...that already happened.

like i sayed, different characters, different plot, mine as well give it a different name. and yes of course ive walked out of saw asking myself wtf? which was tight. but i was asking myself questions like man...i wonder what JIGSAW is going to do next?whats going to happen to amanda? questions like that...not whats going to happen to random cop named hoffman or whats this random guy hoffman going to do next? the point of SAW was JIGSAW, not hoffman! at this rate, lets try what you say we arnt doing and "think", say hoffman is playing the game...then something happens to him and someone else is introduced...now the person thats introduced ends up in the same spot as hoffman...part 6 comes along and were left with the same questions...gee i wonder what _____ is going to do. its a never ending story that should have died with jigsaw. thats why i didnt like saw 4, and the idea of creating more saws for that matter.

yup,  its gone so out of hand.  like i have a feeling that the little girl from saw 3 is the next jigsaw lmao.      that would happen tho.    yes its true anything can happen in these saw movies but that doesnt mean that everything that happens is gonna be tight

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 12:08:53 PM »

I hate when people criticized a movie and dont fully understand it.Why do you keep saying Hoffman is a random?If you seen part 3,he was in the movie.so how can you say he's a random cop?he only had 1 or 2 scenes but he's in that movie.
another thing Part IV is basically part III from an alternative view. Part III and IV are events happening at the same time. Rigg is being tested at the same time Jeff is. The autopsy was shown first to play the tape. The rest of the movie is sort of a flashback.
Saw 3 and Saw 4 is going on at the sametime. The beginning of the movie is actually the end. Now you see Hoffman get the tape because no one even knows that he was helping with what just happened, the tape tells him the game is not over and it will continue in Saw 5 because Hoffman IS NOT THE NEW JIGSAW as many people think, he was only a test subject of Jigsaw, he may or may bot take on the role of Jiggy. You are just going to have to wait until next October.
I doubt if hoffman is the new jigsaw.You should understand now that Jigsaw is still alive in part until the movie gets close to the end and when that agent(forgot his name) shoots Jeff.So therefore there wont be a new jigsaw until part 5.So stop saying that Hoffman is just some random cop.Sounds like to me you just another Saw hater.
If you dont fully understand the movie please dont criticize it.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »
I hate when people criticized a movie and dont fully understand it.Why do you keep saying Hoffman is a random?If you seen part 3,he was in the movie.so how can you say he's a random cop?he only had 1 or 2 scenes but he's in that movie.
another thing Part IV is basically part III from an alternative view. Part III and IV are events happening at the same time. Rigg is being tested at the same time Jeff is. The autopsy was shown first to play the tape. The rest of the movie is sort of a flashback.
Saw 3 and Saw 4 is going on at the sametime. The beginning of the movie is actually the end. Now you see Hoffman get the tape because no one even knows that he was helping with what just happened, the tape tells him the game is not over and it will continue in Saw 5 because Hoffman IS NOT THE NEW JIGSAW as many people think, he was only a test subject of Jigsaw, he may or may bot take on the role of Jiggy. You are just going to have to wait until next October.
I doubt if hoffman is the new jigsaw.You should understand now that Jigsaw is still alive in part until the movie gets close to the end and when that agent(forgot his name) shoots Jeff.So therefore there wont be a new jigsaw until part 5.So stop saying that Hoffman is just some random cop.Sounds like to me you just another Saw hater.

And that about sums it up. QFT!

@street_shark:
You talk about Saw needed to end with Jigsaw, well the first movie didn't have much about John (Jigsaw) now did it? You didn't know him until the last minute of the movie. Same can be said about the first Friday the 13th movie, Jason didn't kill anyone, he wasn't the main bad guy, it was his mother. Yet the rest center on Jason.

Tobin Bell (the actor for Jigsaw) stated he will be in the next two sequels. So, no even though he is dead the movies they still centers around him and all his "games" not Hoffman.

Sasuke-kun also said to stop with the bickering and actually talk about the films and stop bashing it. Stop already.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2007, 01:36:28 PM »

@street_shark:
You talk about Saw needed to end with Jigsaw, well the first movie didn't have much about John (Jigsaw) now did it? You didn't know him until the last minute of the movie. Same can be said about the first Friday the 13th movie, Jason didn't kill anyone, he wasn't the main bad guy, it was his mother. Yet the rest center on Jason.

Tobin Bell (the actor for Jigsaw) stated he will be in the next two sequels. So, no even though he is dead the movies they still centers around him and all his "games" not Hoffman.

Sasuke-kun also said to stop with the bickering and actually talk about the films and stop bashing it. Stop already.

so your saying that this thread is ONLY for people who like the movie, you guys like cant take the fact that we dont like it.  this is an open thread to anybody who wants to talk about the movie, not just say how great it was.   its not like if were randomly bashing it, we both didint like the 3 and 4 cause it was not surprising at all,  and they tried to hard.     i mean everywhere were i read about this movie it gets low ratings also saying that its so different in a bad way

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2007, 01:49:47 PM »

@street_shark:

so your saying that this thread is ONLY for people who like the movie, you guys like cant take the fact that we dont like it.  this is an open thread to anybody who wants to talk about the movie, not just say how great it was.   its not like if were randomly bashing it, we both didint like the 3 and 4 cause it was not surprising at all,  and they tried to hard.     i mean everywhere were i read about this movie it gets low ratings also saying that its so different in a bad way

Well apprantely a lot of people went to see it.check out the box office sales.http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movies.php?id=3376

Also Yahoo didnt give it a bad rating either http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809856250/info

Teros is right,Yall both are bashing the movie for no good reasons at all.Another thing what do you mean by that tried too hard?Everybody I know liked the movie and nothing about the movice convinced me that they "tried too hard".I honestly think you are lying( :lies:) about not being surprised  the first time you seen saw 3 and 4.
another thing who cares about the rating it got from movie critics?You act like movie critics are GOD or something.They only another regular person.Just another human being who has a job to give they opinions about movies.So I wouldnt care what they said at all.

Like I said dont criticize the movie if you dont fully understand it.If you know so much about saw and if nothin surprise then  you can please tell me what SAW 5 is gonna be about?Since nothing surprises you,tell me what SAW 5 is gonna be about  :-??

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar