collapse

Author Topic: [Beta Re-Release] Shin level 2 Akuma  (Read 1268 times)

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
[Beta Re-Release] Shin level 2 Akuma
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:46:36 PM »

Feature/ bug List :
4/5 Supers (including 2 Raging demons)
Parrying system (needs some improvements)
Combo system (very basic atm)
thats all I can think of atm.

Bug List :

Diagonal Blue hadoken  projectile does not have an impact spark it just kinda fades away (will be fixed very soon)
the second raging demon (very similar to Vyn's evil ken's one, does not hit the enemy and start the move in the very corner of a stage)
Some of the effects like dust trails need to be fixed.
the second raging demon's end skull pillar needs to be scaled down like the regular raging demons skull pillars are so its huge so please don't fuss I will fix it when I start working on the char again.

That should be all the bugs atm... But if you find more just tell me...
Also I highly recommend a controller to play this char with otherwise with some of the moves you will never be able to perform them.
Also there should be a move in the Flash_Supers.st that I nulled so it should not even activate no matter how much you try but if it does and you are on the right side of the screen you will not complete the move and you will have to exit back to the select screen to fix it.

Download link : http://rapidshare.com/files/233838969/Shin2_Akuma.rar

EDIT : ooh before anyone complains that I ripped off Vyn on the second raging demon or his skull pillars I got permission from him so don't come into the topic with that crap.

Offline zxzero

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 31, 2012, 04:49:05 AM
    • Email
Re: [Beta Re-Release] Shin level 2 Akuma
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »
downloading with feedback l8r

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »
KK enjoy the char remember this is in no way the final char. He will get a complete revamp when I can get the motivation to start on him again. Plus he is missing alot of the MK vs SF3 moves. So in my opinion he is still very far from completion.

Offline Hien

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 08, 2014, 11:21:15 PM
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »
FEEDBACK!
-Air Attack sprites are miss angled
-The Super Move intro to the leg looks very weird >.> cant really explain it but i think yu know what i mean
-Light Hadoken isnt transparent and doesnt have sound when hits the opponent
-Metsatsu Hado's, Hadoken just appears in the middle of the screen, doesnt really blast out of his hands
-Some Sounds are too low.
-Some Attacks dont have sound.
-Light Shoryuken Goes up, then comes down VERY quickly looks weird.
-When you taunt, THEN attack the Red Aura still shows seconds.
-Taunt is too long
-Heavy Kick Animation is missing frames.
-Intro still makes the screen fade, when you try to skip the intros.
-When your on the right side of the screen and try to do "DivingKick_Flash" the characters freeze.
-"ShinbuMessatsu" NEEDS ALOT OF WORK, Goes to fast, some frames are miss angled
-Ashura needs afterimages.

Hes pretty good, but hes a bit stiff in some areas.

Good Luck, Hope my Feedback helped.

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 11:50:53 PM »
I'll address them one by one.

1) Atice just fixed that for me im pretty sure he has always done the alignment for me because I suck at it. He literally just sent me the char and said he re-aligned all sprites.

2) Light hadoken is buggy I think I mentioned that I left some key stuff out like sound, transparency, and the hit spark for it. It will be fixed thanks for the tip.

3) Did not notice that when I start on the char I will def fix that!

4) All sounds will be fixed by the final version again thanks alot!

5) See #4

6)Yea that was one of the first moves I programmed I have always meant to redo all the shoryuken's

7)Never noticed that kickass man will get on it as soon as possible.

8)Ill shorten it thanks for the tip!

9)I am not quite sure but I think those are the only sprites designed from proxicide, ill check again but if it is the case im kinda screwed on that as I really suck at sprite editing unless someone wants to contribute.

10)Hmm have no idea how to fix the intro any ideas? if not ill ask Syn because the code is from him he gave me permission, a long time ago when he was working on the same char.

11)Yea that is the move I thought I nulled or completely removed. So that was already explained in the bugs I was aware of. Feel free to null it yourself or remove the command. Or I will upload an updated version tomorrow with the move completely taken out code wise till I can fix it.

12)I actually like shinbu messatsu fast but ill def improve upon it by the final release because its not completely perfect to my vision by any means, I kinda modified Vyn's code and guess somewhere along the line screwed alittle bit of it up. But it will be fixed.

13)Ashura should not even work how did you get it to work? reason I say this was because Atice did that attack for me and I was never able to actually get it to work so please explain and I will fix it/improve upon it. I'm really baffeled by that.

Over all thank you very much for the feedback instead of the "This char is crap don't waste my time again" type of remarks.

I prefer very direct feedback instead of that type of remark. So again thank you and I really appreciate it and all those bugs will be fixed when I get back into the development of the character!

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 12:23:52 AM »
So is this just a straight re-release of your last version, or are there any updates in this? (In other words, is there any reason for me to download this version if I already have the last one?)

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 12:52:33 AM »
As long as you got permission from Vyn then were good..

Im going to try it out tomorrow...
  ::salute::

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 12:50:56 PM »
So is this just a straight re-release of your last version, or are there any updates in this? (In other words, is there any reason for me to download this version if I already have the last one?)

There are minor tweaks but I can't remember what they are I have no edited/worked on this char in about 6 months due to alot of stuff going on. So you can either re-download it or not. Its up to you. But Ive already got the sprites re-aligned(Thanks Atice!!) so when I decide to work on him again then that will be a major update on him plus along with all those bugs one of the poster above said. Also ill be adding the rest of the Mk vs SF 3 moves and probably re-coding alot of the stuff already found in him now to make it more smooth.

But until I get that motivation back this is all I can offer to wet everyone's appetite that has been keeping an eye on my WIP for the past what 1 1/2- 2 years?

Post Merge: May 17, 2009, 12:51:51 PM
As long as you got permission from Vyn then were good..

Im going to try it out tomorrow...
  ::salute::

Yes sir I did get permission...  But feel free to download him whenever you like!  ::salute::

Offline Hien

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 08, 2014, 11:21:15 PM
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 08:43:53 PM »
Well Im Really Looking forward to the new Update :)

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
  • The One and Only........
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »
It's good to see your shin lvl2 akuma again. Either way, I know he is great.

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 06:02:37 PM »
See Prea, bet you're glad I asked you to upload him for me now aren't you? 300 views in a day!!

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »
Yea completely forgot shinra did want me to upload  it so I thought I would just go ahead and release it on here aswell. So everyone should thank shinra as well for talking me into it. I was thinking I should wait till I get the next wave of bugs fixed. But a good thing about this beta re-release  is that I had damn good feedback. So I'm actually glad. But I assure you it may be awhile before the next beta/release but he will get finished. I just don't wanna rush him and have him half assed. So just be patient everyone and it will pay off.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal