collapse

Author Topic: Elseworlds Game  (Read 1464 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
Elseworlds Game
« on: May 25, 2013, 04:28:07 PM »
Here is the idea:
1. Pick a comic book character
2. Give them a new "elseworlds" persona
3. Give a quick summary of their background story here (POST BASIC IDEA AT TOP BEFORE EXPLAINING)

EXAMPLE:
Alfred as Batman
After hearing many news reports about murders and muggings in Gotham City, Alfred Pennyworth thinks nothing of them, and just ignores them. One night, the man who hired him as a butler, Thomas Wayne, takes his wife Martha and son Bruce out to see the new "Gray Ghost" movie. Alfred fails to even mention the news reports to the Waynes on their way out, and stays home. Later, Comissioner Gordon comes to Wayne Manor, telling Alfred that the Waynes have been murdered. Feeling responsible, Alfred vows to never allow crime like this to happen again. He travels to a clan of monks who worship an ancient "Bat-God". They teach him their sacred martial arts, as long as he takes a lifelong vow of silence, representing how he was silent when he could have warned the Waynes about the murders. After 8 years of training, he dons a costume that resembles a bat like their god, and has a new "vigilante" persona, "The Dark Knight". He now silently takes out the crime of Gotham.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:30:01 PM by C.R.O.M. Zaxis »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: Elseworlds Game
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:02:04 PM »
Im going to cheet a bit and coppy/paste one I did about 2 years ago
What if Tony Stark became the punisher?

In a world where Tony Stark's Father didnt die while Tony was young....
His father keeps running Stark Enterprises and Tony eventualy branches off and starts his own company, dealing with peacefulways of inproving the planet. You see Tony didnt understand the value of weapons like his father. Not having the same wealth has his father he never got into the lifestyle of the Rich playboy, and eventualy fell in love and got married and had some kids. Tony had come up with an idea for an exoskeleton that could be used to enable people who have lost the use of their limbs or are unable to walk, to regain those abilitys. He was on a flight to japan to meet with investers, his family was with him. Unfortuanly the plane was hijacked by a Cult of extremeists known as the 10 rings. They wanted to use Tony and his family to trade for weapons from his father. There was a problem though. The plane crashed after another passanger tried to play hero and stop the extremeists. You see when the man attacked, a gun went off, shot the pilot and wrecked the controlls.
The crash leaves Tony paralized from the neck down, he awakes only to watch as his family burns and dies in the horable crash. That moment becomes scorched into his memory. Tony was eventuly picked up by rescue crews and taken back to the us. Tony's father finds the plans for the exoskeleton and has his people work on the prototype. It works and it allows Tony to regain all of his lost motor skills. But the exoskeleton is bulky. Unable to shake the memorys of the death of his family Tony starts working on a new exoskeleton. This one a much thinner design, using new ideas Tony was able to come up with durring his bedrest. He used what he could from his father's RnD department, and improved on some of the designs.
His new exoskeleton allows for superhuman levels of strength, flight with powerful jet engins and Repulser stabelizers in his feet and, and a variable energy sword/beam cannon attached to each of his arms.
Now he understands the value of weapons. Now he sets out to Punish those who took his family, and any skumbag who harms the inocent.

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 04:05:53 PM »
That's the most epic thing I've ever read!  ^^(PM)^ SpiderMew gets it!

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 08:13:57 PM »
Green Lantern Spider-man
After thinking on the issue for a great amount of time, The Guardians of the Universe decide they must expand their reach of justice. They send out 6000 Green Lantern power rings to each universe that they have knowledge of. One of these rings, finds it's way to Space Sector 1002814, and attaches to the finger of a human named Peter Parker. It was sent to him due to his ability to overcome great fear. Now, equipped with his metahuman abilities, and his Green Lantern ring, Peter protects his planet of earth with great responsibility and power.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 12:49:56 PM »
That's the most epic thing I've ever read!  ^^(PM)^ SpiderMew gets it!

Thanks! Now to dig up more of my past.....

Well with the contest this month over, its time to reveal myself.

My iron man here was made from Phobos from darkstalkers and the Sentinal.
You see he was a man from far in the future, who traveled back in time to save billions of lives in this great disaster, unfortunatly there was a magnetic disturbence in the time streem and he was sent back allot farther then intended, also his ship fuzed with his body. Traped in the past he managed to avert other great dangers and was worshed for a time, but he grew tired and hoped that someone may come back in  time to reteve him. Unfortuanly the damage to the time streem from his actions in the ancient past caused him to be existing in a paralell time line where the future of that time knows nothing about him. Eventualy he just shuts down and blanks out for thousands of years, people thinking him nothing but a statue and a legend. Insane from years of hybernation like this led him to plot, a way to exact his revenge on those who abandoned him. He wated then for the right time to awaken, just before world war II where he begane to manipulate events to help the Nazi bloodbath.

My Captain America is edited from cyclops, with his head done from scratch.

On this world, the super solder program was overseen by 2 men, the first, the same man as on earth 616, the second was Tesla. Togeather they worked on project rebirth.  Once ready they gatherd test subjects. All of them failed but one, an African American man by the name of Carl Lucas. Unknown to anyone, even himself, Carl was really a mutant, and project rebirth had actavated, and enhanced his powers exponentionaly. He has powerful Telekenitc and Telepathic powers, and strong energy manipulation abilitys, minor levels of superstrenth and the power to fly wraped in this almost cosmic like flame.  The Army issued him a costume, that would cover him head to toe, that way no one could tell who the man was inside, black or white. This also turned him into a symbol everyone in america could look up to.

My Doctor Octopus is made form Gambit, Venom, and parts of my Skeletor sprite.

The doctor was a insane Nazi scientist, who expreamented on people, testing the limits of the human body to find a way to enhance it, and praticaly founded the science of gentic manipulation.  He was also a master of dark magics, and would often summon foul bests that served ancient evils. One day he was summoning a minion of cthulu and an axident caused him to damage the summoning spell and fall within the arival circle, thus fuzing the spawn of cthulu with his body.
Now his magical abilitys are hightend even further, and he's developed an odd taste for human brains.

My verson of The Shocker was made from Captain Comando and Iron Man.

Warren Worthington the third was a formor fighter pilot who was kicked out of the Army Air Corps. After the birth of Captain America he volentered to have himself enhanced. His father, was rich enough to pull some strings to make his son happy, and Warren was admited into the second phaze of the program. Warren was also a mutant, and when his hidden powers where enhanced it produced violent electric fields, more powerful then even Tesla himself had created with his own expraments.  To help him controll his violent powers, Tesla builds a suit of armor that helps channel  his over abundent electricity.

My SpiderMan was edited from Venom.

The SpiderMan was once several P.O.W.'s
Doc Ock's twisted expreaments and magical fustions put this monstrocity togeather and he impanted the brain of a fallen Nazi general. With a bit of magic he increaced the strength of the beast 10 fold.
He's cruel, he's cunning, he is pure evil

Major Lane Victory was inchanrge of helping keep the Manhatten Project organized. He was respected by all the guards and scientests. One day there was a problem with an expreamental reactor, it began to melt down, and the protective suits were all missing. It was a set up. Major Victory and a scientest both rushed into the reactor to help shut it down, replacing the carbon rodds, while the scientist roted away and melted from the radation, Major Victory was instead turned into a Nucular Superman.
The army comissioned him a new uniform and Major Victory would fight along side the greatest hero's of america, vs the forces of darkeness from the nazis.

I only have sprites to show cuz I've got stuff I made in the past. I hope I haven't intimidated anyone else into posting a story, thinking they should have an image to go with it.

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 08:05:42 PM »
I only have sprites to show cuz I've got stuff I made in the past. I hope I haven't intimidated anyone else into posting a story, thinking they should have an image to go with it.
I think that the images are a nice touch. They help visualize the character. But anyone else, please! Don't think they are necessary! If you have a cool idea, just post it here! And I like the Doc Ock SpiderMew. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:11:28 PM by C.R.O.M. Zaxis »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista