collapse

Author Topic: Make a Story Game II  (Read 1146 times)

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
Re: Make a Story Game II
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »
 >:-(-| We were both off topic  >:-(-|

Meanwhile, in an alternate world, The Marvel Zombies were shamelessly eating everyone!

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline HyperGogeta

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 30, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
  • I can has text ;3
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 05:04:15 AM »
Broly the Super Saiyan 3 popped out a f**king NOWHERE and then totally obliterated the Marvel Zombies Earth. He then moved onto other planets, such as the Skrulls, Kree, and the Shi'ar planets. Also in his way was Vulcan who he totally r4ped. Lawl.  XD||

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »
But the fanboy's dream was ended shortly by a Falcon Punch to the face.

F---in fanboys.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »
In an urban village, a small girl was living with her mother. The girl was about 4 or 5 years old, she wore a small dress. The top half was white while the bottom was a long blue skirt. She had a red bow tie around her collar of the dress. Right down to the small brown buckled shoes, she looked like a normal little girl. But the thing was that she wasn't as normal as she could have been. She was born with extraordinary powers that even her own village didn't understand. Her mother kept her safe. But in spite of that, the girl seen too many horrible things in a short amount of time in which resulted in her hiding her emotions to the outside world. Her name was...Anita and regardless of the things she had seen in her young life, nothing could prepare her for what was going to happen.

Early in the afternoon, Anita was outside of her home sitting with her back against the foundation wondering what it would be like to see the sun. From what she could remember though, the villagers would always talk about how a vampire from Makai or more commonly known as "The Demon World" was cast out after trying to take it over. But in his angry fit though, he used some sort of spell that eventually blocked out the Earth's sun and thus causing the "Dark" to grow stronger than the "Light".

Even though young, Anita understood the difference between good and evil. One does not need to be Dark to do evil and vice versa for the light. In other words, there were good and evil on both sides. Despite being a psychic, she was not one to believe the future. To her, the future was invalid, always changing with new outcomes.

"Anita...Anita...Where are you?"

Anita looked up and saw her mother stepping out the front door looking for her. Anita's mother looked to her left and saw her daughter leaning against the frame of the house.

"Anita, why don't you go inside while I make some lunch for the both of us...okay?"

She looked up at her mother and quickly nodded while quickly getting up then going inside. After watching her daughter walk inside, Elizabeth soon walked inside as well.

The house was a small home that would be the size of half of a regular size one. It had two small bedrooms, a small kitchen, and a washing machine.

"GAAGGGGGHHH!!!!” Someone outside the house screamed.

Elizabeth quickly came out of the kitchen with a worried expression. She turned back and saw Anita standing in the hallway.

"Honey? Please stay inside and go hide! I promise I'll return soon." Elizabeth soon ran out the door.

Next thing Anita heard was a woman's scream. Her own mind new who's it belonged to...her mother. Anita quickly ran out from her hiding place.

Outside the village, a tall man wearing a warrior monk's robe with prayer beads was watching the Darkstalkers attack the village. The man was named Donovan Baine. The man quickly grabbed the sword that was floating on his back with large hand and began walking toward the village.

Up in the sky, a woman with long lime green hair with matching eyes was watching the warrior monk who was hiding but yet watching the scene below. Her name was Morrigan Aensland and she was what people would call a Succubi or better known as succubus. She wore a black latex sute that looked snugged around her breast and wore pinkish color hoes around her arms and legs which had bat patterns on them. She also wore black boots. From her body, two bat wings appeared to be attached to her head and her back. Now normally she wouldn't be interested in a village being attacked. To her it was a common occurrence.

But after seeing what looked liked to her a monk hiding and watching the village being attacked and not doing anything to help, she began to think the man had an alternate motive and didn't like it.

She soon saw a girl coming out of a door to a house. Morrigan saw what looked liked to be the girl's mother laying on the ground motionless and the girl trying to wake her mother up but failing to do so.

Mother...Mother...Please wake up...Mother!"

"Well well, what do we have here?"

Anita quickly looked ahead of herself and saw a creature around 5ft 9in. It had brown leather skin, sharp claws, large reddish brown eyes, and sharp fangs. The creature's body had two giant bat wings sprouting out of its back.

It quickly made a lounge toward her, but was quickly killed by a sword. The sword then returned to its master. But the master was anything but friendly.

Anita looked at the monster standing in front of her with emotionless eyes. This new creature was a spirit of a samurai that came in contact with a very evil armor known as Hannya. But the spirit goes by the name of Bishamon. The armor calls itself after the samurai.

Any Darkstalker in the area that stayed was quickly cut to pieces.

Bishamon quickly saw Anita next to her mother’s corpse and smiled with glee. The samurai walked toward her and soon began taunting her, trying to get her to scream. As he was to dealing the blow that would kill her, a large sword appeared out of nowhere and blocked the Darkstalker's assault.

Bishamon quickly regained his composure and looked at his new opponent that dared to stop his slaughter.And Anita's Mom got scared,and she said moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »
hahahahaah!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal