collapse

Author Topic: Let's talk about ANIME!!!!!!  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 28, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
Let's talk about ANIME!!!!!!
« on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
Anime is awesome.I love Anime so much.What do you guys loves about anime?I love anime for the Artwork,Girls,The kinds of Fans it can attract,The interesting stories,Anime is what inspired me to draw anime.I love anime sooooooo much.Heck Mangas is better since it's on the go and it's a comic anime style.I love anime The Genras in animes I love are Sci Fi,Comedy,Drama,Horror,Mystery, & Romance.And the kinds of animes I like are more down to earth ones not all about powers and Shonen like Bleach and Naruto.And the animes I love the most are

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Love Hina
Lucky Star
Higurashi
Azumanga Doiah
Midori Days
Clannad
Fate/Stay Night(I like SOME Fighting and action.Just as long as it's not Shonen)
Kannon
Ninja Nonsense
Genshinkin
Kodomo No Jikan
School Days
Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu
Negima
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Lupin The 3rd
Shin Chan and soooo much more.

And can anyone draw anime?I sure can.Boy I LOVE anime.Don't even get me started on what anime chars I love the most.Hell I love anime so much I'd take any video or mugen char that's anime related like Arcana Heart,Star Ocean Golden Sun and more.Yep I'm an animefreak an animefanatic an animefanboy.I love ANIME.

So does anyone else share my passionate love for anime? :-?? I sure hope so.

BTW what would you guys prefer subs or dubs?I prefer Dubs but I only watch subs when I have to.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
Re: Let's talk about ANIME!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »
I read Manga as most of the content is right there in your face and is not edited for lower TV ratings. Thus you would lose content because they decided to edit the Anime to make it more OK for kids.

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 07:48:38 PM »
I read Manga as most of the content is right there in your face and is not edited for lower TV ratings. Thus you would lose content because they decided to edit the Anime to make it more OK for kids.

I read mangas more too.Yeah they worry about the children but that's mainly outside of Japan.In Japan most stuff remains unedited.However I don't watch animes like Naruto and Bleach since their for kids.However their Manga Counterparts are better.But I'm still not much into it really since I'm not a fan of the shonen genra.

Edit:I'll watch an anime if there's no manga to it like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star.

Offline inspecterclouseau

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 18, 2009, 04:07:28 PM
  • I hope she made Lotsa spaghetti
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 11:17:40 PM »
Meh I use Anime in youtube poops but its okay.

Userbar 2 by L.G. userbar 1 by The dude Z avy by r15

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 10:06:45 AM »
Yep check the pokemon banned episode its season 1 episode 38. Frankly I don't know how James got the money to do surgery or something if the sub was damaged.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »
Yep check the pokemon banned episode its season 1 episode 38. Frankly I don't know how James got the money to do surgery or something if the sub was damaged.
i believe they were some kind of "special bra" or something...i saw a clip where he was "inflating" them somehow...
Sub owns dub anytime soon...dubs normally don´t translate some stuff accurately...
Lately i have been watching raw pokemon dp just because of the better music track(i like the fact that you don´t have to understand what they say,just watch it... :D )
I´ve been watching Bleach lately(with a bit less interest now as there are fillers right now) and i´ve watched stuff like FMA,Cowboy Bebop,Gundam Wing among other good anime...

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »

James had breast Implants right?A friend of mine showed me that episode.That was whack and weird.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 01:43:29 PM »
I love anime, and I myself usualy prefer subtitles over dubs, because dubs usualy do screw things up.

But there is one anime i prefer the english dub to. :o

Giant Robo: The Animation

Its a 7 epp searies, and its also the only anime where the Japanese Director, prefered the English script.

Its freaking awsome.

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »
Maybe I'll watch that show.I think an excellent show you could watch is Higurashi AKA When They Cry.It's a Horror Mystery anime where ppl get murdered in the show and ppl mysteriously dissapears and it leaves you asking questions.Not to mention it be having you at the edge of your seat of what's going to happen next.I'm still currently watching it.I think it's one of the greatest shows around.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 01:55:15 PM »
Its hard for me to watch horror, it usualy gives me nightmares, except both Vampire Hunter D movies.... those I can watch just fine usualy.

Im big into sci-fi and mecha anime like....
Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Babel II perfect collection
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves
Martian Successor Nadesico

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »
So your saying I should poop the episode. I have also found it wierd and it would be good to poop :P.

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »
Maybe I'll watch that show.I think an excellent show you could watch is Higurashi AKA When They Cry.It's a Horror Mystery anime where ppl get murdered in the show and ppl mysteriously dissapears and it leaves you asking questions.Not to mention it be having you at the edge of your seat of what's going to happen next.I'm still currently watching it.I think it's one of the greatest shows around.
I agree!! I'm watching the 2nd part (Higurashi No Nako Koro Ni Kai) Although the arc in the first part where Shion was the killer is still my favorite since it was the craziest one imo. I also like they choice of weapons they use too. Like Keiichi using Satoshi's bat, Rena using a cleaver-blade looking thing, and Shion with the tazer.

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 04:51:44 PM »
I agree!! I'm watching the 2nd part (Higurashi No Nako Koro Ni Kai) Although the arc in the first part where Shion was the killer is still my favorite since it was the craziest one imo. I also like they choice of weapons they use too. Like Keiichi using Satoshi's bat, Rena using a cleaver-blade looking thing, and Shion with the tazer.

^^(PM)^ Someone has awesome taste in anime.

Its hard for me to watch horror, it usualy gives me nightmares, except both Vampire Hunter D movies.... those I can watch just fine usualy.

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves

I like Sci Fi and Some Mech.

Oh The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya is Sci Fi.That show's the F*cking poop one of the greatest anime there is IMO.I'm still currently waiting for season 2 to come out.

Oh and another awesome show is Lucky Star.It's totally down to earth.I love down to earth stuff.And Genshinkin,Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu,Saiyuki,Chrono Crusade,Azumanga Doiah,Midori days and some more of these shows rock as well.Oh and I LOVE Clannad AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!and SCHOOL DAYS!!!!!!!!But the ending was rather..................I won't say it @^@

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »
So your saying I should poop the episode. I have also found it wierd and it would be good to poop :P.

No but you can if you want to.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 10:53:51 PM »
And sorry for the delay,but here`s the answer to your questions:
Quote from: Bulbapedia
James was wearing a inflatable bikini. This scene, which caused the episode to be banned for two years and because it was unable to get past the censors, was cut completely from the dub.
I watched a subbed version of this episode a while ago...it was not that special...4kids tended to ban episodes for stupid reasons(although this one and the seizure episode are somehow understandable)
i could link that infamous part of the episode if you want... 8=|

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 11:04:50 PM »

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves

Oh The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya is Sci Fi.That show's the F*cking poop one of the greatest anime there is IMO.I'm still currently waiting for season 2 to come out.

Oh and another awesome show is Lucky Star.It's totally down to earth.I love down to earth stuff.And Genshinkin,Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu,Saiyuki,Chrono Crusade,Azumanga Doiah,Midori days and some more of these shows rock as well.Oh and I LOVE Clannad AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!and SCHOOL DAYS!!!!!!!!But the ending was rather..................I won't say it @^@
HEY... What about me?

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 11:55:49 PM »

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves

HEY... What about me?

What about you?  :-??

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 11:57:03 PM »
lol

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 12:06:25 AM »
I liked Big-O :0

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 12:08:33 AM »

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves

HEY... What about me?

Hmmmmmm I was expecting you to tell me to find Gwonam's house. :P

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves

HEY... What about me?

LOL!

EMW I just sent you a friend invite on Youtube.

I love Big O.Anime that came on Cartoon Network years back was much better than the ones they show today.I stopped watching anime that comes on TV because no more good anime comes on TV.

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Full Metal Panic
Tward the Terra
and one of my faves

HEY... What about me?

LOL!

EMW I just sent you a friend invite on Youtube.

I love Big O.Anime that came on Cartoon Network years back was much better than the ones they show today.I stopped watching anime that comes on TV because no more good anime comes on TV.
I also like watching The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya but I am not a big fan of it. I am more of a Disney's Hercules fan because of Hades. :P

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

I could never get into Big-O
To me it was basicly a giant rip off of other anime.
Disaku from Giant Robo was doing the watch summon thing long before Big-O, and Big-O riped his name off of a mobile suit from Zeta Gundam called The O
Plus i hated Big-O's design, The arms were put on so awkwardly....

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »
What big O wasn't really anime then?

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »
What big O wasn't really anime then?

Its anime, but it was a big rip off of other anime.....

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal