collapse

Author Topic: The Unofficially Official Deadpool Movie Topic For Discussing the Deadpool Movie  (Read 632 times)

Offline Twinimage

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
another pic also...haha hes pretty serious about this role I see which is a good thing^^
https://games.yahoo.com/news/breaking-ryan-reynolds-official-deadpool-162003375.html
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Twinimage

So.... who was it that was saying they want Fox to give the rights back to Marvel? lol
I know, I know. Fox isn't popular with fan boys. But you gotta admit, thus far this is looking spot on!

If what they're doing is anything like that "leaked" test footage that came out a good while back, then it should be really good.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
I really hope it comes out great man. FOX needs to cough up every d@mn thing that's Marvel lol but I did like the very last two Xmen movies though. way better than the others before those. Fox lives in their own minds when creating these marvel movies. They are bad at coming up with Original ideas.....That dead pool idea in that wolverine movie was horrible smh

But with this film here coming I hope they truly redeem themselves much better like how they did with Xmen series with First class & DOFP. if the DP movies come out like that test footage that would be really something^^

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Twinimage

So, there was an April Fool's joke yesterday that Deadpool will be PG-13... then this was released a couple or so hours later.

I'm not sure how I feel about this obsession with making Deadpool rated R. Forcing something to be a certain rating or be a certain way could be bad for the movie. Duke Nukem Forever is a perfect example. They tried making it really REALLY vulgar and "mature", and I think a number of reviews said it came off as quite off-putting in the end. I'm not saying they should go either way. I'm just saying if you're trying to force this to be something, instead of letting it naturally become what it's meant to be, that's almost as bad as forcing changes that aren't from the comics (X3, Wolvie Origins). But I will say, I have a gut feeling Fox has a strong vision for the Deadpool movie. All this hubbub about PG-13 vs R is just Fox/Reynolds trying to grab some headlines for a couple weeks and they already knew it was going to be R since the script was finalized/approved. :P

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 09:54:19 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
lol i laugh when i seen deadpool pop up

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Because people nowadays just adore excessive gore, strong language, constant nudity, and all that other naughty stuff. To the point where they insist it be in almost everything.  8=|

Heck, I'm surprised SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water didn't get in on that

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 07:05:00 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
I liked this video, it shows that there is no one safe, from deadpool's wrath

I don't think deadpool will actually end up being R rated, by the time the movie ends up being completed and dependant on the scenes, it might be a MA rating
this whole PG  vs R isn't something that can be controlled,
its really upto the studio and the rating classification folks to decide if its suitable for general audiences or just adults,
labeling the deadpool movie now is just premature,
but I do like the fact they have stated that its not PG
now whether its R or not doesn't bother me, as long as its a good movie, with a funny and ridiculously random amount of great calls, just like the deadpool trailer (rich Corinthian leather, ow,ow,ow,ow brake!)
and plenty of gore and horrific dismemberment of himself and others, maybe a good amount of bweubs. or the honk honk, nerner nerner, gratuitous grabbing of privates that should make a deadpool movie great, which will be recommend to be shown for R rating audience's, but even if that gets past the classification board, I'm sure there will a gag reel that will have some sort of very bad content enough to push the movie into that category

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 07:05:00 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
Anyone have any idea who ed skriens role in the movie? He could pass as taskmaster? But I'm not sure who has the rights to that character fox/marvel

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Intermission....for your amusement...

HAIL CROM!!

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal