collapse

Author Topic: Mike Haggar - MvC  (Read 24085 times)

Offline Mambojambo

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 08, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
Re: Mike Haggar - MvC
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 11:58:21 AM »
Now that i saw this topic!
Great work on him!  :thumbsup:
by ☆レオン☆

Offline Chaos Dante

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 22, 2013, 03:12:48 PM
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 07:09:28 AM »
I know I'm a little late but I just have to say that I'm very impressed with this concept I've been wanting to see a finished Mike Haggar in Mugen and this one is sprited extremely well in my humble opinion. I can't wait. I can't express how well done the sprites look.

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »
i was thinking that maybe have his spinning lariat be different. instead of making it like zangiefs, where like projectiles past through u, have it where he reflects the projects back at the opponent. and since it will be made truer to the final game he shouldnt be able to move while doing  the lariat and it still should be able to swept but crouching moves but to counter its immobility it should be able to send back projectiles even ones that hit low. tell me what you think.....u dont want him being too much of a zangief clone right

Nice idea ;D!

Thanks DG!

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 23, 2023, 06:47:15 PM
    • AWESOME HARE
    • https://squareup.com/store/random-select-comics
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »
He's looking good already!
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
he looks awesome.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »
UFC/MMA Superstar don frye looks like hagger.....I mean hagger looks like him #:-S.

he looks like tom selleck too @-)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2008, 08:47:28 PM »
also to differentiate haggar from zangief have his spinning powerdriver like more be inverted, meaning instead of having it be more like zangief where the opponents head hits the graound and haggars butt his the ground have it to where haggar and the opponent go down head first together in the spinning motion of the spinning powerdriver. thank of yoshimitsu grab from behind on tekken execpt you are grabbing from the front and spinning like the spinning powerdriver. im think the clothesline haggar does in the snes game should be a hyper where when it connects the opponent does a flipping animation to the opposite direction (meaning when hit they shouldnt go forward so it will make the hit seem more devastating. also have you thought of adding the pole to haggars lists of specials?? oh and will he have strikers such as that guy with the sword (dont know his name but he was in the background on one of the alphas) or the lucia chick from final fight 3. i dont know how im coming up with these great ideas lol

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2008, 09:16:40 AM »
nice one  mr donald ur  ideas impress me.  =D>,altough u will never out idea tremainekr muuuahahahahahahahahah (my evil laugh) >:D
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »
nice one  mr donald ur  ideas impress me.  =D>,altough u will never out idea tremainekr muuuahahahahahahahahah (my evil laugh) >:D
lol...how about an ideathon lol ;*))

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »

pick a topic sir make the first move lol

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2008, 05:29:56 PM »
ok ill be in touch

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2008, 04:05:21 PM »
nice one&nbsp; mr donald ur&nbsp; ideas impress me. =D>,altough u will never out idea tremainekr muuuahahahahahahahahah (my evil laugh) >:D

you see hagger in the backround in the begining of the second round use that. (58 sec.) use that sprite

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and have the bonus stage barrells roll around the screen like,sort of like onslaught; hyper move where hes in the backround and other fighters come out.(the barrells should equal to a light attack so no one says hes a cheap chracter,cause hagger wont be on the screen).

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

your move don,lol

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »
nice one&nbsp; mr donald ur&nbsp; ideas impress me. =D>,altough u will never out idea tremainekr muuuahahahahahahahahah (my evil laugh) >:D

you see hagger in the backround in the begining of the second round use that. (58 sec.) use that sprite

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and have the bonus stage barrells roll around the screen like,sort of like onslaught; hyper move where hes in the backround and other fighters come out.(the barrells should equal to a light attack so no one says hes a cheap chracter,cause hagger wont be on the screen).

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

your move don,lol
lol dang thats a good idea i got to think now...hmmmm...how about an intro between zangief and haggar where both enter the fight doing a there spinning powerdriver moves on someone...for haggar you could have him powerdrive a thug from the series and zangief can powerdriver Dan just for the lolz. i think i just ran out of ideas already for this one. since u won u choose the next topic lol

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »
piledrive dan? no way! zang needs to piledrive the bear from his alpha endings. its always been an inside joke and the reason zang has his scars. besides, fighting games need at least one bear.

*looks over to tekken*

so its quite obvious how that should go. one of the thugs you can have from final fight can be bred or two p., even damnd *also called thrasher for you snes players* if you wanted to be really flashy. again, it makes me so happy that the entire final fight crew is gonna be able to duke it out in mvc, I would love to see this finished. great job to the max acey!  =D>
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »
time too add onto the pain,sike lol how about an intro where a car comes out of the air in perfect condition and soon as it hits the ground its completly destroyed, and the guy come out and says "oh my car",then the destroyed car and the guy begin to blink fast then disappear off the screen. hagger walks out . (leaves u wondering if he threw the car)

go to infinity releases lets think of some green goblin ideas.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:30:30 PM by tremainekr »

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »
that car idea was something i was thinking of saying but instead it would drop on the opponent but i quickly dismissed that one because it sounded like crap to me lol

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2008, 03:36:04 AM »
that car idea was something i was thinking of saying but instead it would drop on the opponent but i quickly dismissed that one because it sounded like crap to me lol

no dont down yourself,make it work. think untill its right . i never give up brother

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2008, 03:53:59 AM »
This is another character that people r waitin on, and alot of exspectations r coming along with this character too...  Me personally, i just want him to be good enough so i can kick Hugo, Andore Jr., Zangief, Raiden, and R.Mika's butts!!!! ha ha ha.... And well also Cody cus he should've got haggar to help him get out of the jail thing, i mean after all, he did save his daughter.... And i also wanna kick Guy's butt too cus Cody took the blame for him for something he did before Final Fight Street Wise and Guy just up and left him (Seems like nobody gave a crap about cody) and well this will also be tight cus i am workin on a edit of Astro from Slam Masters (He is the final boss of that game) and i just can't wait to get haggar and torture him too  :D ha ha haaa!!!!!!  Me and haggar are gonna do some serious damage here people, ha haaaaa... :DxDie :DxDie

Offline Esʞy

• Somebody that you use to know..
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2008, 03:56:19 AM »
This is another character that people r waitin on, and alot of exspectations r coming along with this character too...  Me personally, i just want him to be good enough so i can kick Hugo, Andore Jr., Zangief, Raiden, and R.Mika's butts!!!! ha ha ha.... And well also Cody cus he should've got haggar to help him get out of the jail thing, i mean after all, he did save his daughter.... And i also wanna kick Guy's butt too cus Cody took the blame for him for something he did before Final Fight Street Wise and Guy just up and left him (Seems like nobody gave a crap about cody) and well this will also be tight cus i am workin on a edit of Astro from Slam Masters (He is the final boss of that game) and i just can't wait to get haggar and torture him too  :D ha ha haaa!!!!!!  Me and haggar are gonna do some serious damage here people, ha haaaaa... :DxDie :DxDie
lol ur really waitin on this 1 huh
(click to show/hide)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »
yeah, dude i was just screwing with you all,  ;*)) i just wanted to make people laugh, but yeah, i am waitin on him to get done... cus i really do wanna kick Hugo's butt though for real, cus he's always taking all of that damage with that supermove of his....

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2008, 11:53:26 PM »
I think the spinning piledriver could be cool for a super, with a regular piledriver as a normal special (this way it's not like a zangief rip or anything). haggar didn't spin the piledriver in the first final fight, but every game he was in since then had it spinning.

a sick intro would be him flying onscreen giving a generic thug a piledriver. the make the famous death noise and blink off the screen.

Offline GTAguy

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 31, 2024, 03:29:17 PM
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2008, 08:42:17 AM »
Hey Acey, are you gonna upload a video of Mike Haggar on YouTube?
We wanna see his action.

Offline Buddyup2003

• Last Login:July 11, 2009, 04:40:30 PM
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2008, 09:49:39 AM »
 =P~ I've been looking forward to a new Haggar (or even in an official Capcom fighter) for Mugen for some time now. For his voice I'd use his lines from Namco X Capcom gameplay probably.  Definitly need to have the double lariet, piledriver, dropkick, or even an iron pipe for specials, but curious on what his supers would be.

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »
a bombardment of those annoying rolling barrels, that or throw a car at the opponent with bred chasing after it yelling..."oh, my car!" as thats was funnier than "OH MY GOD!!".
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2008, 05:05:07 AM »
haha, even somehow including the car smashing as an intro or winpose would be awesome.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal