collapse

Author Topic: Xenomic's Art Thread! GASP!  (Read 4143 times)

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
Re: Xenomic's Art Thread! GASP!
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 07:25:59 PM »
Just did some shading to make it at least more bearable. Also fixed up her right shoulder and hip (the character's left shoulder/hip) so that the shoulder/arm doesn't seem too close to the body, and that the hip is a bit rounder. Also expanded the area around her crotch a bit more so it doesn't look so tight, but I don't know how to properly deal with that. Still lots of things to fix, need to make her assets bigger as per the image I have, need to figure out how to shade the dress, and still need to add the jewelry, but it's getting somewhere? ^^;;

Coloring/shading is NOT something I've ever been good at at all, even worse than doing art/sprites, so if something seems off, do let me know. Still looking for more feedback on this so I can finish this off and send it to the requestee! ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 07:31:45 PM »

New update to Lynn. Not much really as there's still things I haven't touched but...I DID attempt to fix up several places.  Most notably, the left leg (around the calf), the right leg (alongside the outside of the shin), the left shoulder, the left hand (removed several pixels), the left armpit, the neck, and the right arm. Hopefully this looks much better and I can finally move on? ^^;

And yes, I'm aware that the shading isn't 100% exact. I am terrible at shading/colors so...if anyone can help with that? ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 05:24:49 PM »

Some update I suppose? ^^;

Added in the jewelry and trimmed down some lines (not sure if the jewelry looks right or not though...). Also tried to adjust the crotch and breasts, though the crotch may look better, the breasts do not...once again, if I haven't shown it at all, this is what's being used as the reference for the image:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! No, I haven't fixed the shading yet, main priority is just finishing the damned thing lol. All that's really left is that hand now I do believe, and then fixing up shading and whatnot, and that's it for this sprite! Want to get this done soooo badly ha...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 11:20:21 PM »

Hyalp, how to do hand holding gun and a gun? I'm using Petra as a reference, but don't think it's helping too much. I am not sure if this will work or not (I know the pinky is missing, but not sure how to handle it). She's supposed to be holding a pistol in that hand (which I don't know who uses a pistol. Maybe I'll have to use Jill Valentine as a reference...). But yeah! @_@; Also, still need to fix the breasts (I tried to fix up the shading there too...)

Trying to finish this off now, since I'm converting videos for my Smashfest series and thus am limited on what I can do on the computer. ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2014, 05:33:58 AM »
Man, I know it's been a while since I last done anything on this, but I didn't think it's been 5 weeks. Oi vey. x_x;;

In any case, while internet was out, decided to touch up on this hand (no gun yet). Left is new, right is old. Think it looks better now?

If it looks better, then MAYBE I can start with the pistol. Still need to touch up on breasts too, and then I'll be done finally >_>;

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal