collapse

Author Topic: CROM Hobo Lando pixel shack  (Read 26751 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: CROM Lando sprite edits
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2014, 04:52:29 PM »
redid Arana in different style now and pose. lol

think i like this one much better.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #301 on: February 03, 2014, 11:29:04 AM »
 well i will be busy on project work for quite a while this year and wont be postin too much off edits but only when i have some quick time to do one for practice.  I decided to teach my 4 year old niece some stuff since she always seemed interedted in what i be doing and what she sees in sprites from people on IMT and other places. So she wanted to make a stage she saw me editing one and wanted to make one for herslef. so i let her at it in paint and just showed her how to use the paint tools and use stuff and how some stuff could look.  with sprite edits i just let her have at it with alex to make her own version . showed her some lil pointers on picking colors, how to click the spots to add the colors. shade the stuff and outline darker pixels.

all this work is all by her lil ole self.  She so cute and cool and calls me Uncle Daddy Landy or just Daddy . So i take her under my wing since she loves to draw and likes art a lot.

street clothes Alex by Mariah.  All by herself and just me showing her some pointers.

her lil stage she made and runs in mugen. Mariah house by Mariah

lol she still practicing in paint to use the tools and stuff so she can add more stuff she wants for it.  :thumbsup:

i will have to make her my protege.  :D ::salute::
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:34:18 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando: Pimpin Hobo! »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #302 on: February 03, 2014, 05:19:53 PM »
Keep showing the lil ones the way lando!  :Terry
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »
will do man!  ::salute:: gonna teach her as much as she wants to learn and what i can. She is an avid artist and got award for top drawings in her class. she asked me some weeks ago to help her learn how to draw characters and not the doodles anymore. so a good week of practice and actually in 2 days she got it! now she does them much better with shapes, coloring and lines. She always drawing stuff and done used up 2 packs of paper! lol.  With the stage and spriting i will show her all she wants to learn and what i know  how to do.  now she wants to add a crodile in a pond on the stage, a fence, some flowers and herself in the window and add some apples to the trees. so she practicing making scratch stuff and i asked her if she wants to use rips..she said NO! lol  wants to do her own stuff.  but ehh might slide a rip in there somewhere of somethin if she cant make it real good by scratch.  :D

My new Crom member.  :D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2014, 12:14:39 PM »
well since i see folks showing some work in progress sprites i decided to why not show off one of mines? lol

i started this months ago and been so busy with RL issues and project work , i decided to roll on her from time to time and using an actual image of a totally different babe... not a sprite and totally change the image into a HD sprited comic book gal. one of my fav marvel babes. she still not finished and i am editing the pieces well piece by piece separated and then fusing them back together. i started it off as a whole one then took it apart to concetrate on each one by itself. Its coming along very slowly but i like to take my time so ehhhhh. lol
here is part of her thus far without the other pieces which i am still workin on here and there when wanting a bit more practice on some stuff.

anybody got a clue who she gonna be? yeah right...this should be a no brainier and my first HR/HD official style marvel comic character sprite.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 12:21:55 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando-ism »

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:March 22, 2024, 09:24:48 AM
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2014, 12:39:44 PM »
Now I see from where you start drawing sprites... [-X ;D
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 28, 2024, 08:19:22 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2014, 01:08:20 PM »
Spider babe, nice start good sir

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »

Thanx guys! i appreciate the comments.  ::salute::

Pervy Hobo Pimp Sage Landoism powers....activated.  >:D

Now I see from where you start drawing sprites... [-X ;D

lol  :-j heck you should have seen the other images i first used when i was making her before i switched to this! IMT would def not be the place to show that base i was using.  :D . Certain ladies of a certain entertainment industry are great bases tho.   =P~  ;) @-) ^-^   :-$ lol  >:D >:D

^:)^ ^:)^ thanks Rage! you def got that right on the money! Your instructions way back on image cropping and my practicing much more have surely improved on what i can use for almost...anything .  :cool :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #309 on: July 23, 2014, 06:08:03 PM »
 >:(   rahhhhhhhh!
Hehehe thanx to Rage givin me heads up on posting work from my tablet to the site I can show off some projects works when I am ready till full net is back up and good.
Since I been awol spriting ....well showing anyway I decided to post up just a few of my non mugen project sprites concepts for android only game ...Vayngel Reign. After summer is over my helpers who draw out concepts with me doing some as well will be back at it. ABR still gettin done as well. So I just show what ole hobo Lando been doing a lil bit these past couple month offline when I got time from work.

I done more and workin on some others that will be 100% scratch and hand drawn to pixels and no bases since I got my gear working now to do it finally!

Thanx for viewing. Hail Crom and hail all hobos! lolXD||

Oh and the nubian babe in black and white is the renewed version of my old mvc style Blixxxen sprite I done awhile back. I done 2 new looks for her in this style but I favored this one much more. This non mugen project is based on my daughter novel she writing and workin on it with me as well my son. Team Crom Wolfpack...go! Lol

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #310 on: July 24, 2014, 06:15:11 AM »
well since i see folks showing some work in progress sprites i decided to why not show off one of mines? lol

i started this months ago and been so busy with RL issues and project work , i decided to roll on her from time to time and using an actual image of a totally different babe... not a sprite and totally change the image into a HD sprited comic book gal. one of my fav marvel babes. she still not finished and i am editing the pieces well piece by piece separated and then fusing them back together. i started it off as a whole one then took it apart to concetrate on each one by itself. Its coming along very slowly but i like to take my time so ehhhhh. lol
here is part of her thus far without the other pieces which i am still workin on here and there when wanting a bit more practice on some stuff.

anybody got a clue who she gonna be? yeah right...this should be a no brainier and my first HR/HD official style marvel comic character sprite.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your Marvel chick M or Monet :P
*Note Soon

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #311 on: July 24, 2014, 09:51:44 AM »
I am going to go on a limb any say "Spider-Woman".
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #312 on: July 24, 2014, 10:33:43 AM »
I am going to go on a limb any say "Spider-Woman".

You sir are correct. Lol. Was super easy to guess . Only one babe in all of marvel has a outfit like that...I didnt even finished it to show off the rest when I posted. She is my slow slow sprite art when I just wanna do stuff. Plan to finish the rest I already started unless I wanna give her a new and more " naughty" pose like I seen pics of her around the net. Hehehehe.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #313 on: July 24, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »
 o.O# I knew I forgot one of those other characters.

His name is Ze'ek. So far unless we change the name. Alien/human halfling.
Other characters I am workin on are Redd Raiha , Kai Relgin ( soon after) , H. Castiel, Geist and a tribute we adding is the one and only Imt and devient gen of royalty...Rage.  My daughter and son and the other 2 helpin out love Rage Graphics skills and Horoboi skills so she came up with slidin Rage in. Just have to figure a design look and added storyline for Rage. Is Rage gonna be a full fledge demon or a hybrid of one of the 4 main types in the game.  ::salute::
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:02:44 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando XtremeHD »

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2014, 01:13:32 PM »
Hulk be jelly of sexy looking ABS lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #315 on: July 24, 2014, 04:11:40 PM »
Hulk be jelly of sexy looking ABS lol
:D dude chan, if i could sprite those kinds of abs on my body.....awesome! lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2014, 07:18:14 PM »

Quick franken edit to try out something before I jump on some hr and low res sprite request and my wip for next year......besides all my dang others.  o.O#
I think torso might be too long....I think.

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 06:06:54 PM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2014, 10:36:35 PM »

i'm gonna go ahead post a trashy hobo in a trenchcoat animation, on your blog bro

hope you can use it for your awesome trashcan larry WIP

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #318 on: September 15, 2014, 09:19:15 AM »
 =P~  Trenchcoat Larry has been mugen birthed!  ^:)^
Indeed I can and will use man. Thanx. I takin some of those ideas we talked about before I using them. Workin on Trashcan Larry new look too so all should be good.
Rewriting his movelist and intro, winquotes and so on. Now I gotta find some more trashcan sprites on fire for this redo stage ... Shanty Town Dojo. Yah its gona be beat the hellz up and some trash arond and some cans on fire with some bg hobos chillin. Got a friend who can give me some insight and sideline helps. This gonna be fun.  :D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2014, 11:25:57 AM »
Did a quick suttle editing as asked and can do a bit more improvement on the bottle if needed. I got a 6pack sprite to add in for the character. Lol. This one will make a cool into win pose I got in my brain at the moment.  You could voice em Arch or maybe me and you could find someone to do a few lines for him when all completed for his stuff. Short but sweet can be made with dude. Lol.

And again fellow hobo Arch Thanx for that animation sheet bro.  ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #320 on: September 16, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »
did probably last editings as asked for hair color change. if needed will do another variant to the hair and extra color for the pants / keep the browns separate  from each other for any pal option. ( currently redoing the shoes too for the finished look)

after approval then its back to trashcan larry , my side helps on sprites for folks and my other wips.  #:-S
i will include this character ( and several others of the Hobo Squad lol) in the actual redo of TC Larry wip thread soon as can.  ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #321 on: September 17, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »
ahhh i decided to show him off public in base sprite before i roll into the main stance animated . Crom Hobo king Lando presents the new TrashCan Larry revision.....way more like...Me....since i am Trashcan Larry anyway.  :D

new bases, one open toes kung fu shoe, hole in gi leg, one hole patched on other leg, fu man chu mustache...might need a bit more fu in it but based on positioned of body i figure, rope for belt....more ideal anyway for a hobo, grey anfd black wild hair, cause well i got some grey in my own plus he been around for a long time ...grandmasta hobo hense forth, and finally added a trashcan on his backk as not only is it part of his namesake but he uses it and whats inside of it.  >:D
so before i redo his wip thread i have some work to do on more sprites , animations, and get him a bit rollin into mugen again. keepin the plunger intro for a certain character.... :D . So i am takin some cool ideas in mind from folks as well what me and some others done cooked up and still coooking up to make him and the hobo squad that rolls with him hilarious. HOBOKENJUJITSUKEN!  >:(

Offline Excahm

• Forum Member
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #322 on: September 17, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
Prepare to taste the powerfull feet of da Grand Hobo Mastah in you mouth b*tches  O0

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #323 on: September 17, 2014, 03:15:34 PM »

Prepare to taste the powerfull feet of da Grand Hobo Mastah in you mouth b*tches  O0
:D I could totally use that line bro. Intro funny!  ^:)^ the dusty toe knuckles a cometh!  XD||

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 06:06:54 PM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #324 on: September 17, 2014, 10:35:14 PM »
Keep the box animations for intros, hiding in a box is always funny, and discarding it for round one is very easily done, like Cyclops jacket for example

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista