collapse

Author Topic: Questions and Suggestions  (Read 35863 times)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 13, 2024, 11:45:13 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
Re: Questions and Suggestions
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2014, 10:47:37 PM »
I just played Demo 2 1/2. It has some bugs that I am sure will be fixed. My question is "When are we getting the short-haired Ken?" You told us that modern Ken would be playable.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline imperador

• "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 08, 2019, 03:24:10 AM
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2014, 11:37:30 PM »
/\ I don't know exactly how he will answer, but in my mind, he will finish the game mechanics, and wait the imminent characters who are not ready completly[Like Zero by Ramza and Cody by Sky79], so after the most important is finished[Codings, includes the restant roster, finish the Bosses designs, new stages like Paradise Dome and Letheam Stream, etcetera], he will does the easy things[FX, cutting Ken's hair, add the dust before hyper combo is complete in all characters, fixing the superpause FX positions on characters, Boss/Rival dialogue, Boss intro, etc]

In other words: "Doing the hard ones, after this, the easy things"

- Any suggestions for conversions? Look on my thread and have fun! :)

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2014, 04:31:15 PM »
Hi Bex, I want to make some more suggestions[be calm, it's not a char request or nothing like this xD]

Are you choosed the soundtrack of the last stages[Like Final War Area, Olympus Sattelite, Paradise Dome]? [We know already the Letheam Stream/Underworld, Metro Dream, Valley Of Bliss, Exodus Train, Training Area and Forgotten Sanctuary]

I'm planning to make a fan-soundtrack with cover illustrations and a track with all voice actings, like Capcom did with his Fighting games.

Oh and another sugestion... What you think about create a "Front End" software for creating more alternative modes for game before the player starts the game itself... Like the Art Gallery, Combo Videos, Making Of and some newer stuffs. I think this will be a nice thing to enhance the game :D

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
  • Last Login:June 20, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2014, 10:59:46 PM »
Hi Bex, I want to make some more suggestions[be calm, it's not a char request or nothing like this xD]

Are you choosed the soundtrack of the last stages[Like Final War Area, Olympus Sattelite, Paradise Dome]? [We know already the Letheam Stream/Underworld, Metro Dream, Valley Of Bliss, Exodus Train, Training Area and Forgotten Sanctuary]

I'm planning to make a fan-soundtrack with cover illustrations and a track with all voice actings, like Capcom did with his Fighting games.

Oh and another sugestion... What you think about create a "Front End" software for creating more alternative modes for game before the player starts the game itself... Like the Art Gallery, Combo Videos, Making Of and some newer stuffs. I think this will be a nice thing to enhance the game :D

oh no im afraid the soundtrack isn't finalized yet.  I have to see how the stages turnout before i pick a background song for it.

Can you send me a message regarding the front end software?  I'm wondering what program you're referring to for creating it.

Offline StarDragonJP

• Last Login:July 30, 2014, 05:41:44 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2014, 01:16:00 AM »
Could you please add a Breath of Fire character? They've never been in any Capcom crossover game(Official or Fan). In particular I think Garr, Rei, and Ryu from III could make good characters

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2014, 01:25:27 AM »
/\ If someone sprites then, or at least Ryu, always exists the possibility of Beximus including him[And also, I agree, Breath Of Fire really need a good appearance on Mugen]

But if the roster is finalized or not, the best answer for this is: "If someone SPRITES/DRAW him"

[This is also for my idea for putting someone from Dungeons And Dragons: Shadow Of Mystara, specially one of two main characters[The Mage one and the Warrior one].. If someone can sprites then, will be nice to see in a Crossover game]

Oh, What you think about JOE from SF1? Sean Atly are making him for the MFG SF project. He can be a nice char to see on Capcom Universe. It's just a suggestion XD
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:30:37 AM by imperador »

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2014, 02:47:31 AM »
Dungeons & Dragons is about as much a Capcom license like AvP or JoJo, so no, no D&D characters, even if they will be sprited.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2014, 06:51:45 AM »
Dungeons & Dragons is about as much a Capcom license like AvP or JoJo, so no, no D&D characters, even if they will be sprited.
Actually, despite the franchise not being Capcom's, the characters are, like those humans from AvP.

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2014, 09:40:57 AM »
Actually, despite the franchise not being Capcom's, the characters are, like those humans from AvP.
Are you sure?
Because that doesn't make any sense. Characters are part of a franchise, after all.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »
Nope. Its like Arika did with Street Fighter EX, they used the franchise and original characters, and added their own characters. Capcom did the same with D&D, using original monsters and RPG elements, but adding their own characters, they did this to AvP too, adding Kurosawa and Schaefer to the game which already had the aliens and predators.

Offline AensleigheR

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 11, 2019, 11:48:30 PM
  • ShakeDownMixer!
    • Email
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2014, 06:42:17 PM »
Could you please add a Breath of Fire character? They've never been in any Capcom crossover game(Official or Fan). In particular I think Garr, Rei, and Ryu from III could make good characters

as far as i know, Li Kun is spriting Nina (the Wyndian Princess) for this project.

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »
Dungeons & Dragons is about as much a Capcom license like AvP, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, DuckTales or JoJo, so no, no D&D characters, even if they will be sprited.

Fixed

Nope. Its like Arika did with Street Fighter EX, they used the franchise and original characters, and added their own characters. Capcom did the same with D&D, using original monsters and RPG elements, but adding their own characters, they did this to AvP too, adding Kurosawa and Schaefer to the game which already had the aliens and predators.

Even if they made the characters, they only belong to them for the duration of their license.

as far as i know, Li Kun is spriting Nina (the Wyndian Princess) for this project.

There is a Fou-Lu (I think that is his name) character made.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »
Even if they made the characters, they only belong to them for the duration of their license.
Actually not, they can use them as much as they want, didn't Capcom make a D&D HD Collection last year? The characters just don't appear again because they were not popular enough, and if they were once, they don't have the franchises that sustain them, they could only appear in crossovers.

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2014, 02:47:43 AM »
Actually not, they can use them as much as they want, didn't Capcom make a D&D HD Collection last year? The characters just don't appear again because they were not popular enough, and if they were once, they don't have the franchises that sustain them, they could only appear in crossovers.
No, they didn't.
In fact, when D&D was released for the SNES, not only did they had to rename the game, but also replace their D&D characters with more generic versions.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2014, 10:22:49 AM »
No, they didn't.
In fact, when D&D was released for the SNES, not only did they had to rename the game, but also replace their D&D characters with more generic versions.
It was a rethorical question, of course they did. It was called Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara and had both Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara.

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »
It was a rethorical question, of course they did. It was called Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara and had both Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara.
That's because they REGAINED the rights. The SNES version of Shadow over Mystara had all the Dungeons&Dragons references removed. Hell, even the character have been replaced in the SNES version with more generic versions.
And god knows, if they still have the rights for the D&D franchise.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2014, 09:44:39 PM »
oh no im afraid the soundtrack isn't finalized yet.  I have to see how the stages turnout before i pick a background song for it.

Can you send me a message regarding the front end software?  I'm wondering what program you're referring to for creating it.
Multimedia fusion 2 is a good one as you can see...

Offline trexrell44

• Student of the Game
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 22, 2020, 09:06:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2014, 10:39:42 PM »

That is actually pretty cool.

CENTER]

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2014, 12:55:38 PM »

Wow that is very cool.  I'm definately going to see what kind of features i can work into my game with this.  Thanks a bunch Dizzy!

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2014, 03:58:31 PM »
Hi, Beximus :D

It's a been long time, huh? :P -justkidding

Well, I want to give some suggestions and feedback about minus things on some chars...

About Ken's Shinryuuken, I think the AfterImages should follow only the Ken's body and not the body+flamepillar. I noticed it, after I played the demo, and After I made the Vs styled Fei-Long[Who gained a revamped Shien RenKyaku, a bit similar of Shinryuuken but with this issue I discovered]

And about Cody and other thing on this video:

About Cody, you're planning to put the 3 levels of Criminal Upper with the same Giga Tornado? I think this should be nice if the LP version looks like the normal SFZ3, the MP gains a medium size and the HP gains the big size.

And the Giga size you showed on this video, you can reserve it for the Final Destruction Hyper Combo.

About other thing: You're planning to put the Shutters on Versus Screen like you did on this video? This should be a nice transition, than the normal one I see on demos xD

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2014, 12:20:16 PM »
Beximus, can you use the music of WhizzyWhippitWonderful in your game?
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline WizzyWhipitWonderful

• Contributor
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2014, 07:56:44 PM »
Beximus, can you use the music of WhizzyWhippitWonderful in your game?

It will be in game as an alternate soundtrack. Beximus game me the green light to remix all of the games' original musics.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: October 24, 2014, 12:37:58 PM »
Wow! That is good to hear.

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2014, 09:03:59 PM »
More one fanart of Medusa to your Art Gallery XD

About her story... If she will be playable in the game... About her ending. Why you don't put the name Erida as the "REAL NAME" of her. And she only discovers this during the end. Probably she will dies on end after her final fight against her Master, discovering her true name as a final desire should be nice. [Since her story are more sad than Nemesis plot]

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2014, 11:55:34 PM »
Not bad, though Medusa doesn't feel sadness.  She also lacks the ability to cry, she no longer has her own eyes.

The mask that she wears was inspired by the Predators, and is put there to keep her from clawing at her own face attempting to remove her own cybernetic eyes.

Im sorry if i didnt explain all that before but i never though anyone would attempt to draw Medusa.

Tags: Capcom Universe 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal