collapse

Author Topic: Robot Master Mayhem Screenpack  (Read 12209 times)

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 08:32:38 AM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
Re: Robot Master Mayhem Screenpack
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2012, 05:51:10 PM »
Thanks I'll check them out.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 11:59:10 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2012, 11:00:07 AM »
If you mean me, then yea sorry about that.   :-[
The past is the past we just gotta learn from it. By killing the steam on the team wip its affected some other team oriented wip too.

Laspacho can you send me a list of the completed characters waiting for coding that need a portrait? Im going to do them as the characters are completed.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:March 07, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2012, 02:19:58 PM »
The past is the past we just gotta learn from it. By killing the steam on the team wip its affected some other team oriented wip too.

Laspacho can you send me a list of the completed characters waiting for coding that need a portrait? Im going to do them as the characters are completed.

Not for nothing but some of those MVC portraits are really, really rough looking and idea is played out mugenwise. I know you guys put the time into 'em... but using something with a bit more flavor makes a lot more sense.

We've redone the GK portraits... christ. Many times. We're pretty happy with the sfa3 style, and since they're harder to make, no other project is using them. Can't say the same of the MvC ones, though.

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »
Not for nothing but some of those MVC portraits are really, really rough looking and idea is played out mugenwise. I know you guys put the time into 'em... but using something with a bit more flavor makes a lot more sense.

We've redone the GK portraits... christ. Many times. We're pretty happy with the sfa3 style, and since they're harder to make, no other project is using them. Can't say the same of the MvC ones, though.
Maybe im missing something. PLEASE in all honesty tell me whats wrong with the quality of the portraits. Ive been looking at them so long ive may have become to comfortable with there appearances. We are not using all posted in that thread cause some need work done still. Its good to have a out side eye on things. Also ive  been the main  one  behind people rallying for these so i feel like my name is on this. So i dont want it to terrible.

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »
I always liked those portraits.  Here is how Needleman looks.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2012, 07:48:41 PM »
so they'll appear in game in this nature? Non of this cool with me dont have to cut them all

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2012, 08:39:39 PM »
Not sure I just thought it looked good like this, so I tried it.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 21, 2024, 10:58:34 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2012, 10:58:56 PM »
Maybe im missing something. PLEASE in all honesty tell me whats wrong with the quality of the portraits.

In all honesty? Hard edges everywhere, this is what is wrong. And this happen in almost every portrait. Its a problem that I see on some edits too ( I already talked about it some time ago).

Let me show you using your image:

Take a look at the circles. In every case, there is no aliasing process at the hard black lines, while in Megaman all the lines are smooth

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2012, 11:18:11 PM »
In all honesty? Hard edges everywhere, this is what is wrong. And this happen in almost every portrait. Its a problem that I see on some edits too ( I already talked about it some time ago).

Let me show you using your image:

Take a look at the circles. In every case, there is no aliasing process at the hard black lines, while in Megaman all the lines are smooth
All Honesty cause most people here sugar coat things. I want the truth. And so far that truth has been .... These need a lot of work. They need a lot of shading and line work so far.

Thanx Olu  :)

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 21, 2024, 10:58:34 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2012, 12:11:16 AM »
you are welcome, Rage. I am known by NOT sugar coat things :)
I think people just doesn't improves if you sugar coat everything.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2012, 12:35:17 AM »
you are welcome, Rage. I am known by NOT sugar coat things :)
I think people just doesn't improves if you sugar coat everything.
I know and thats why i respect you.  ::salute::

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2015, 04:34:11 AM »
Hi laspacho and Acey.

I wanted to share this with everyone because I love the screen pack so mush that you guys had done. but sad thing is that winmugen plus don't work for my window 8.1. So I took the time and converted to the mugen 1.0 and 1.1. I know this is very wrong of me and Im truly sorry but you have to understand that we are now in the age of upgrading with new hardware and PC software and I wanted to share this with everyone in the mugen community that cant able to run the older version of Robot Master Mayhem Screen pack with the newer Home PC and Gaming Computers. So I took the time and made a tiny bit adjustment and a tiny bit of update to the screen pack. but everything is still as its was from the older version sep a minor update to work for the newer Home PC and Gaming Computers for this conversion for the mugen 1.1 & 1.0

well Here the download link for the Screen pack. This way many the mugen fan can enjoy the older version for the mugen 1.0 & 1.1 until the real Full game be release  :)

ALSO I LIKE TO ADD:  i wont take no credit for this screen pack
The Screen Pack been made By Trasgo7 and contribution to the Infinity Mugen Team website

I found the screen pack located here
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/infinity.wiki/mediawiki/index.php?title=Mega_Man:_Robot_Master_Mayhem#Downloads

Converted By OldGamer
RobotMasterMayhem_SP V1 for 1.0 & 1.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7vfz0hq35h1cldc/RobotMasterMayhem_SP+1.0+%26+1.1.rar

Click the spoiler to see the images demonstration
(click to show/hide)

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2015, 11:22:01 AM »
I like what you did with the screen pack.  I like Megaman flying around on Rush while in the other menu's, ect.
I love the mugen 1.1 compatibility with the zooms on the stages.
The current alpha Rmm build does have the screen pack on mugen 1.0 but not 1.1.  You had some different ideas and did some stuff differently that what we did.  I'll make sure it's used in the final product.  :)

Thanks for the contribution!   ::salute::
This is perfect for everyone who wants to use the currently released Megaman characters with the newer Mugen and hold everyone over until an actual Rmm release.

Any chance you might have experience in coding characters?  That is what is holding RMM up from being released.

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2015, 11:49:16 AM »
I like what you did with the screen pack.  I like Megaman flying around on Rush while in the other menu's, ect.
I love the mugen 1.1 compatibility with the zooms on the stages.
The current alpha Rmm build does have the screen pack on mugen 1.0 but not 1.1.  You had some different ideas and did some stuff differently that what we did.  I'll make sure it's used in the final product.  :)

Thanks for the contribution!   ::salute::
This is perfect for everyone who wants to use the currently released Megaman characters with the newer Mugen and hold everyone over until an actual Rmm release.

Any chance you might have experience in coding characters?  That is what is holding RMM up from being released.
I went to the Infinity wiki to read more about the project. I found only the screen pack download version the winmugen plus and I did not see no recollection of a mugen 1.0 version   :-SS

So I ran the screen pack and try it out for the first time. but its keep on giving me a lot of error. So I had to fix the screen pack some how. So I had to do something with it. So what I did was I had to use the Classic Fighter Factory to pull out all the sprite for the screen pack and life bars and including the fonts that came with the older screen pack for them. So I took the time and made it for both version for the 1.0 and 1.1 you see ? and then I added new simple sprite to the Option menu. Oh by the way the Megaman and rush was rip from the Ending for  the Mega man Power Battle Part one Arcade version. And For the Menu on the Title screen I wanted to look like Megaman 4 and Mega man Zero that where I rip helmet from and for the menu sprite I rip its from Megaman Battle Network. But for the other things Everything stay the same.

I know your going to ask me  :-SS

BUT old man how did you do this with out knowing how the screen pack look like if the winmugen plus was not working for you ?

well its was your video that I used to get a general Idea how the old screen pack should look like from the start and your you tube videos help me a lot.  Then I took the picture of your Toad man that had the life bars and I used that and then I use a bit of common sense on how the screen pack and the life bars should really look like base off your picture and your videos .

Now about the coding for mugen characters

Im truly sorry but Im just a Stage Coder and am still learning more about making life bars and screen pack. My knowledge of coding characters for the mugen software not very good one at this time. But  I do know how to code stages at 85% and I am still learning more about screen pack and life bars at 75% if that make any sense to you  :D .

Im just barely learning new thing each day when come to the mugen software  :thumbsup:

I want to thank you so mush for your understanding and why I had to converted the screen pack for the mugen 1.0 and 1.1  :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 12:15:16 PM by OldGamer »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista