collapse

Author Topic: retiring!!!  (Read 4643 times)

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
retiring!!!
« on: December 04, 2016, 09:20:09 AM »
well, I have to say so long to the people that have supported me thru the good times I have had while in this hobby. I made a bunch of good friends and a few enemies. those of you that know me, know what I stand for and who I really am. I don't provoke unless provoked. since I was a kid I have always loved to draw and that has been a big part in my life. but now things are getting out of hand and I see that things will never get better. I have tried to ignore the negative people around me but they keep coming and always come with new tricks to see if they get to me. this last thing they trying is not a game anymore but a big and deep sinister way of getting their way. from a long time I have told many people about this kind of guys. if you go to their site, you are supporting this behavior too. look at what they are doing, they are taking over all the characters they can to release in their site for the sake of money. ghost rider, strong guy, sinestro, and many more characters and they keep going. that is not doing good for mugen, that is driving other creators away from mugen. there is no respect for the creators that devote their free time to this hobby to make happy those of you that enjoy our characters. they kill that fire in you and the desire to make anything. adminbot is very manipulative and this here is the last straw and before others get hurt, I have to say good bye. thanks to those of you the fans.

Offline jax123

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 02, 2023, 06:19:00 PM
Re: retiring!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 09:58:30 AM »
verz you can't just quit so easily just because of that sociopath harassing you, come on you're better than this.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 10:23:33 AM »
Wow. Talk about childish.

Actually, not sure if childish is the correct word. Children behave better than this.

I'm sorry this happened to you, man. We're all gonna miss you. Just take care of yourself and your loved ones, and best of luck with wherever you go from here  :Terry

Offline manluis

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 06, 2019, 10:51:33 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 11:47:50 AM »
i know we've had our differences on certain views regarding giving credit and whatnot, but i want to let you know i respect you and your work 100 percent, and seeing how you're being treated as soon as zox was unbanned makes me feel bad we couldn't have patched up things between us in mfg.

i hope you change your mind, these threats don't really sound credible, and if they are then wow zox really is crazy

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 21, 2024, 10:58:34 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 11:52:31 AM »
Actually, not sure if childish is the correct word. Children behave better than this.
No, its not childish. This is criminal.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:15:17 PM »
I am sharing that photo to every social media I am a member of. Zox will not get away with this.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Silverzero

• Makes Stages.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:July 02, 2020, 07:56:50 AM
  • http://imgur.com/KEOgOUi
    • SilverzeroXXZ
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 02:23:06 PM »
No, its not childish. This is criminal.

Criminal is almost correct. This seems like something worse than criminal.

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 03:13:40 PM »
Sad to hear that man!! Good luck with your life!! U are a very talented creator!!  :'(

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 04:41:41 PM »
Regardless if it's an empty threat or not (it is), the simple fact that he made a death threat can get him in jail and you should contact the authorities to deal with him immediately.

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 05:00:58 PM »
See, I was right the other day about you retiring because of that buffon. I am a bit disappointed in you. First of all, that guy has mental disorder, but somehow he managed to make you quit. Those kind of guys need help.
You need to understand that, MMV will never change, so if you want to stay, get used to them doing all this kind of crap. If you want to leave, thank you for everything you've done to mugen. It's sad that MMV got into your head so easily and someone now is very satisfied because of that. Good luck.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 05:30:51 PM »
Smh. Nothing new in the mugen community. Sucks another creator got chased off again.
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline WizzyWhipitWonderful

• Contributor
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 06:14:26 PM »
Zox bad-mouthed me after he learned I supported you, and now he is making you miserable.

Verz, thank you for being a friend I could count on; we've had many talks and discussions and you've given my musical works so much life. Whatever you choose to do, do it to the best of your ability--I will be showcasing your works and will probably do a farewell video to you on my channel.

I hope one day you will return, and this will all be behind you...

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 03:11:16 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 07:17:12 PM »
See, I was right the other day about you retiring because of that buffon. I am a bit disappointed in you. First of all, that guy has mental disorder, but somehow he managed to make you quit. Those kind of guys need help.
You need to understand that, MMV will never change, so if you want to stay, get used to them doing all this kind of crap. If you want to leave, thank you for everything you've done to mugen. It's sad that MMV got into your head so easily and someone now is very satisfied because of that. Good luck.

That was rather back-handed. You don't know his struggle, so don't act like it's some easy thing for him to have to deal with. I've seen just PIECES of what he's had to deal with in the past regarding this situation and trust, he's not coming to this lightly.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 08:10:08 PM »
That was rather back-handed. You don't know his struggle, so don't act like it's some easy thing for him to have to deal with. I've seen just PIECES of what he's had to deal with in the past regarding this situation and trust, he's not coming to this lightly.
Wasn't meant to sound like that. I know all about it, don't worry.
It's just that I spoke with Verz via pms a few days ago about this topic and he seemed so confident. This man really loves what he's doing and the only thing that bothers me is that them scumbags got to his head. Verz is a great guy and i'm really sorry for what he's going through now. He should've stop answering zox long time ago. If you can't help, you can only ignore a person with mental issues.

Offline Xfields

• Project X Architect
  • Last Login:November 17, 2023, 10:24:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 08:19:16 PM »
Now i remember why i loose interest in mood from time to time
I tought me and zox where ok, he apologised long ago and i wanted to suport him because we was spriting it nicely.
I guess mugen brings some drama to the recipe
You can Now support my creations at Patreon
Get exclusive rewards when you donate.
https://www.patreon.com/Xfields

Offline volzzilla

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 03, 2024, 11:29:19 AM
  • MMV - http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
    • The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 12:00:28 AM »
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2568-no-one-receives-ad-revenue-of-any-kind-from-mmv-except-server-host-forumotion-com

1) no one makes any money on mmv. we use a free forum format and the server hosts put ads on it to cover their costs for giving away free webhosting
2) why the hell am i being attacked? i did nothing regarding all of this. i ask for imt to remove this topic because he turned it into some attack thread on me and mmv
3) the guild set the standard for editing in mugen. we adopted it but with some changes which can be read about here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t55-our-rules-on-creation
4) funny how verz attacks mmv about editing, but how zero problem with the place that popularized the ideal
5) i spoke with buyog about sinestro and all his work. he's fine as long as credited, which is what we've done. in fact, we've done that all along per #3 on this list
Please visit a DC/Marvel centered Mugen Community at: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Offline HornTitan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 11, 2019, 06:43:42 AM
  • You know it!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 04:19:22 AM »
Typical attack on MMV. A few people start drama on that forum and it's used as an excuse to attack everyone on there. Why is that? So far it looks like jealousy. You're not the star anymore and that bugs you so you gotta destroy the current superstars rather than just being happy for them.  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* Also this drama is between 2 guys, why is there a flame baiting drama thread in any forum? I'm here to enjoy mugen but creators like zox and verz + their supporters can't let anyone do that anymore. Keep the drama out of my mugen please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it to PM and cry about it there!!!!!!!!  ~X( thank you.  \-/o
;)

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »
i ask for imt to remove this topic
Sorry but I won't do it. The first time Verz made a topic about this, I removed it because was just a forum war. But now involves a crime. Sending death threats is a crime. Please, mind about your forum.

The same info were posted at Guild http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2309925 Will you go there ask to remove too?
As opposite to your forum, they jump at the trigger and permanent ban Zox from there and gave all personal info about him to Verz, because its whats the Law say when a crime happens.

Typical attack on MMV.
Really? Take a look: http://imgur.com/a/DArwY
(warning: strong language)

And he had posted the "insults" he had received here too:
http://vampirekillers.boards.net/page/responce-to-mugen-ad

You're not the star anymore and that bugs you so you gotta destroy the current superstars
hahaha hahaha. That gave me a long laugh.
That forum has a bad reputation, which they earned it. They created the monster, now feed it.

We won't tolerate attack to our users here, so please stop it.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:40:35 AM by .:O Ilusionista:. »

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:March 22, 2024, 09:24:48 AM
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 05:31:13 AM »
Eh, not a month without mugen drama 8=| Wish at least mugen community was free of such...
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 06:27:36 AM »
In this case, its more than drama. Its criminal.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:47:14 AM by .:O Ilusionista:. »

Offline logansam

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 14, 2024, 05:11:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 10:40:26 AM »
this is wrong, if this thing continue mugen will die. the good creators are disappearing. verz i hope you continue with your great work, is very boring to see only bad works.

\-/o

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 01:49:21 PM »
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2568-no-one-receives-ad-revenue-of-any-kind-from-mmv-except-server-host-forumotion-com

1) no one makes any money on mmv. we use a free forum format and the server hosts put ads on it to cover their costs for giving away free webhosting
2) why the hell am i being attacked? i did nothing regarding all of this. i ask for imt to remove this topic because he turned it into some attack thread on me and mmv
3) the guild set the standard for editing in mugen. we adopted it but with some changes which can be read about here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t55-our-rules-on-creation
4) funny how verz attacks mmv about editing, but how zero problem with the place that popularized the ideal
5) i spoke with buyog about sinestro and all his work. he's fine as long as credited, which is what we've done. in fact, we've done that all along per #3 on this list
If you have a little bit of common sense in you, you will ban his @ss from your site. This ain't the XVlV century.

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »
So far it looks like jealousy. You're not the star anymore and that bugs you so you gotta destroy the current superstars
Wtf?! Who the heck is this guy?
Dude, did you even read what verz posted? And jealousy of what? Don't make me laugh.

Offline mon-el

• Voice pack guy, experinced spriter, and friend to all.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:September 13, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
  • You just can't beat a classic.
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 09:02:22 PM »
Verz, don't give up your passion for spriting, if you need some time away from the community, go for it, just to take away from everything that you've been dealing with.
 \-/o

You've earned the respect from fellow creators and regular people in general with everything you have done.

Thank you for what you gave us, and for getting to know you and how talented you are.

:) :thumbsup:

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 09:27:53 AM »
Good ol' MUGEN drama, some things will never change... *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista