collapse

Author Topic: retiring!!!  (Read 4651 times)

Offline manluis

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 06, 2019, 10:51:33 PM
    • Email
Re: retiring!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »
yeah no, to those simply saying it's "mugen drama", this isn't that.

this is someone threatening to leak personal and private info that can severely affect someone (ex: stalkers, credit card info leaked which leads to fraud, identity theft, etc.)

now, im not sure if zox is even capable of doing all that, he sounds like he's just trying to scare verz but this stuff is a very serious matter, this isn't about verz giving up this is about verz trying to protect his security, christ.

Offline Xfields

• Project X Architect
  • Last Login:November 17, 2023, 10:24:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 10:35:25 PM »
well
You can all add me on facebook now.
i dont know why he still involved me, i dont even have verz in my facebook, that i even posted here once.
but after all, ZOX is full of SH*T,he once tried to blackmail me that if i didn't allow him to use cat woman sprites he would leak it because he had everything.
in the end, all he had was every sprite i posted, and even some took from screenshots, what ended up to be funny and he embarrassed himself
i tought me and him were in a good place, i even posted to congratulate him for his good work on Spider Woman.
well the man went crazy after all.
You can Now support my creations at Patreon
Get exclusive rewards when you donate.
https://www.patreon.com/Xfields

Offline gokudo99

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 07, 2023, 12:15:42 AM
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2016, 03:19:43 PM »
Being a part of this crazy community I know what its like to be attacked for no reason. It's sad that we are losing the other half of one of the greatest two man teams in mugen (verz & loganir). Because of all this drama mugen is all but dead, but all is not lost, there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon, a light shining through the dark clouds, and his name is LOGANSAM. I have kept tabs on this guy since he first came to mugen and I have seen his skills gradually improve. Mark my words, LOGANSAM is going to become one of the greatest creators mugen has ever seen!

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
It's sad that we are losing the other half of one of the greatest two man teams in mugen (verz & loganir).
Connect the dots: both decided to quit thanks to users which were praised by a specific forum (and backed up by their admins also).
Coincidence?

Offline DukeNukem 2417

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2021, 09:23:56 AM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2016, 04:27:38 PM »
So was Zox banned from here, or what?

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2016, 05:31:40 PM »
Connect the dots: both decided to quit thanks to users which were praised by a specific forum (and backed up by their admins also).
Coincidence?
No coincidence. And sadly at this moment I can count the good creators on the fingers of my left hand. They are very few and it's sad 'cause we can't enjoy watching their art anymore. I think Xfields is about to leave as well. Who's next? You? Zvitor? Navs?

Offline Jessica Smoke

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 24, 2017, 11:27:06 PM
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 02:50:13 PM »
idiots like that did the same thing against me years ago..idiots from mugen hispania,infantry and some of guild I quit then...I understand how you feel...
"

Offline WizzyWhipitWonderful

• Contributor
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2016, 06:10:32 PM »
Coincidence?

I almost forgot that Zox was also responsible for Loganir's leave as well...this guy is doing DAMAGE to the mugen community.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 06:15:57 PM »
I almost forgot that Zox was also responsible for Loganir's leave as well...this guy is doing DAMAGE to the mugen community.
I thought AxKeeper was the reason Loganir left

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 09:54:19 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2016, 06:45:21 PM »
guess they both did another on them ijs :-??

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2016, 06:47:48 PM »

Yeah that's correct!!

Offline Xfields

• Project X Architect
  • Last Login:November 17, 2023, 10:24:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2016, 07:57:06 PM »
Im not about to leave becaus of this
I am actually craving my way back
You can Now support my creations at Patreon
Get exclusive rewards when you donate.
https://www.patreon.com/Xfields

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2016, 10:19:14 PM »

Offline Shockdingo

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 24, 2022, 09:33:25 PM
  • Behold! Dingo-Face!
    • Electric Voicebox
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2016, 01:38:50 AM »
Holy crap....this is not what I expected. Dude, Verz, you okay man? How are you holding up?

"Lord...I've been a good mantis...I've PRAYED..."- Mike Nelson MST3k

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2016, 09:38:38 PM »
first let me say again that im sorry to those involved in this. a good friend of mine sent me an email and told me that i should not give up and let those guys get away with what they want. he sent me all this screen shots with a lot of things of whats been said about this matter. i want to comeback and clear few things for the last time. let me thank all of those of you that showed support on this matter. you guys were the reason i was making characters. but like everything in life, some things come to an end.
this first is for zox, im not weak or scare of you. the reason why i quit is because i dont want to deal with you and your crew. you hate me for the simple reason that i dont stay quiet when u try and do anything that has to do with me. i never been the type of person that gets slapped and turns his face and give the other side to get slap again. i have never been afraid of letting the public know of people like you. with you, its the same case of the thief that takes the sprites and then when you are told about it, you feel offended. no, do your own thing and you will not find yourself in this situations. its that simple. like xfield said, you demanded he letting you use his work, u did the same to me and now people can see the thruth about you. you dont own people to demand things and if they say no why you turn against them? mind your business and stay away. i mean lets say something, you do got talent so why not make your own? and then if you already have problems with me over me not giving you my sprites why you keep trying to take things from my characters? like that pinisher walk you said you hand drew that, lol!!!! you can lie to those new comers but you cant lie to the people that know and thats why i showed were you got those legs. and this got you more mad, so why try to say you made it? if you were a little smart you would just avoid me and anything that has to do with me. you would stay away and leave me alone. and if your beef is with me, why try to involve others? just because i know them and we cool with eachother? you really need to seek professional help. and its funny that after your boss unleashed you, now you got banned from your so called home base. anyways, dont dare me to come back with your threats, i left because this wont stop and i dont mean just with you..oh and so you can know something, i learned how to sprite the other day, but i been hand drawing since i was a kid. at one point in my life i was doing even graffiti which before spritting was a major part of my life too. i think i can draw pretty good and it helped me learning to sprite and also helped me when i did my scratch work too. just because you dont see me posting hand drawn things dont think i dont do. as a matter of fact i bet most of the spriters around can hand draw too and this is what helps them do their sprites so nice...
now, this is for you mr adminbot or should we just cut the bull and call you volzilla? dont play the victim here, we both know whats going on. but for those that dont know let me brief them quick. first let me say, that in case you forgot i used to like you as a person and the things you did in the past. you were always cool with me but then you became evil. i started reading this things i could not believe. still i didnt care and kept cool with you until you did it to me. remember when you released your screenpack with some of my works there? i know thats not such a big deal but still if you know me, i think a pm with heads up about this would had been ok, i would had said ok. dont forget that i even was trying to help out by releasing things there and posting my works too so that shows you i wanst against you and your forum. then the incident with electro, were you was trying to downgrade electro into just an update for the sake of the character not winning in your site because this you dont like, you manipulate things because you want to have things your way. still electro won and did you see either loganir or me going there to say anything? no we left it like that since you dont like character that are not from there winning anything. electro was a total new character in every category. he was coded from scratch, and all different moves and even the sprites got a big face lift. but still you insisted and got mad about our coversations and thats when this thing started. its funny how some people just call it drama but dont see it for what it really is. you are always behind it. first the ax incident and now zox incident and they both come from you.. is that a coincedence? and whats more funny is that after all you banned them to save face. oh wait, if im not mistaking according to your rules, they both are not doing anything bad, because those rules say you can take sprites and everything is open source no matter  what the creator thinks. so why ban them? oh wait, i forgot that the guild set the rules around for anything mugen related, they are the mugen law... please dont hide behind them. i spoke with one of the guys from there and we had a great conversation, he axplained to me their reasons and their believes and i explain mine. i understood why they doing it and he understood mine. at the end, nothing changed but they dont manipulate people because of their views on permission and credit. they are a nice place that have lot of great people and not too much comic characters like us. but you adopted this views they have because it fits your agenda since you like to manipulate people. and for those of you that dont believe me, google volzilla name and read how he got banned at different sites for manipulating people. he was trying to get the new talent and take them to his site and even told this people to not post their work at other places. so he is trying to make trollverse the ultimate place in mugen but with his bad intentions. why not let those guys free to post their work everywhere? YOU ARE THE JUDAS OF MUGEN. you represent whats bad about mugen and you are part of the reason we keep losing good creators. you just want to have all the material you can to promote more traffic to your place. you hate me because of the same case like your minion zox, the same story of the thief that gets mad when he gets exposed. you wont stop at any cost. this is why im not going to continue the battle, you win. you dont need to send your minions anymore, you dont need to ban them either. you are such a character that even after zox said the things he said and what he is planning to do to people that didnt do anything to him, you still trying to work it with him after you banned him, so what this tells you? let me guess, you didnt had anything to do with it. you created the moster, so take responsability. go ahead and take him back dont worry about saving face, people already know who u are and why you and your place got a bad reputation. those that create and post on your site will sooner or later get bite too just like you did to logansam. oh but thats how you treat the people that support your site. since you seem to like to try to clean your way out of things and always have answers for whats going on, answer this questions if you can please.
1- why did you get banned from scruffy?
2- why did you get banned from the guild?
3- why did you get banned from cvg?
oh, wait, all those places are liars and they just against you for nothing. right? try to explain your way out of those questions. and i dont keep asking you more because im sure you just going to embarrased yourself. im the bad one for not letting you get away with your bulls***.
im the bad one for not allowing you to let your minions use my works. and im the bad one for not staying quiet when you and your minions are just spreading lies.
 last thing i have to say because wow, i never would believe unless i saw the screens about this guy with that beautiful line about the superstars. lol!!!! this one has to win for quote of the year. man, jealous of what? i never consider myself any superstar nor i like people praising me for anything. im just a regular guy that likes to sprite. but since you are calling people superstars at mmv, please let me know who are this superstars and what have they done and created. because from what i think the only superstars here are the people that did the orginal sprites at capcom which we all use to make our characters. those are i think the superstars..

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2016, 02:06:39 PM »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2016, 07:16:50 PM »
I think that was purely for venting purposes

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal